What if...

♥︎Gregory's POV♥︎

As CC, Cassidy are talking no matter how much I tried I couldn't stop thinking what they said about their plan.

'Is my dad really dead? Is that why I've never seen his family ever since I came to his house? Are they really going to kill my friends?'

"Gregory are okay?" Cassidy asks I nod. "If you say so..." 

'I need to be somewhere else anywhere else.'

I look at CC and he looks back at me. "What is it?" I stare till he eventually realized what I was trying to tell him. "Oh...hey Cass where is the bathroom?" "Down the hallway, turn left, go straight until you reach the last door." Cassidy says. I nod and walk toward to bathroom. Once I'm in the bathroom I lock the door and slide down the wall. I tear up.

'Is all this my fault? No this is my fault I'm the reason why all of this is happening if I would have been careful. None of this would have happened.'

'But what if I...what if I try to change him? What would happen then?'

I get back up and wash my face making sure my eyes aren't pink and puffy and walk back. But when I got back I see CC packing up he notices me. "Oh there you are! I was going to get you but guess not." He holds my hand and we both wave goodbye to Cassidy and her mother. Then we start our way back home.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

Once we are home we take off our shoes, put away our bags, and sit down on the couch. "Would you like to watch a movie?" I nod he picks a movie.

♥︎CC's POV♥︎

'Gregory is so cute...'

While we were watching the movie he yawned a bit and now he's sleeping he has the cutest sleeping face to!
I hold him gently in my arms feeling the warmth of his body I start to feel a little warmer myself.

'I like this.'

I start to melt becoming less tense, letting my body relax, closing my eyes, and rest my head on his shoulder.

♥︎Gregory's POV♥︎

I wake up and feel something resting on my shoulder I look as far as I can to my right side to see CC

'He looks so calm...maybe I should try to go back to sleep I don't want to wake him'

I think to myself closing my eyes. "Mhm..." I hear CC groan a bit. "Hmm." Is all I let out as I look at him to see he's not relaxed as he was before and never mind that he looks scared like he's gonna cry or something. I push him a bit trying to wake him up. His eyes open slowly. I let out another humming noise. "Oh Gregory...did you need something?" I shake my head and point to him. "Oh me? I'm fine promise." I give him an 'oh really?' Look. "It was just a bit of a bad dream okay? I'm fine hones-" I cup his face and kiss him gently on the cheek he looks at me shocked I give him a bit of a dorky smile and he smiles back. "Out of all things you could have done I didn't expect that." "Mhm." He snuggles into my chest I blush a bit. He hums a bit and relaxes again I play with his hair to calm him.

♥︎CC's POV♥︎

'Is he finally starting to love me now or is this something else? I have no idea if this is some kind of plan so I might want to be careful.'

♥︎Gregory's POV♥︎

'Just like I thought before maybe I can try to change him into a better person...but this is only the beginning a change like this doesn't happen like that he needs time that's why I will wait for him.'