Changing pt. 3

(Warning! Slight swearing!)
CC's pov
Once I got back to Cassidy and Gregory I-

'What the fuck..'

I see them both doing random shit. "What are you two doing?" They turn around. "Oh hey CC." Gregory waved. "Hi but I'm actually serious what the hell are you two doing." The two look at each other then back at me. "I asked him if he wanted to do some dumb shit so that's what we did." *Inhales* *Exhales* "Okayy...." The bell rings and me and Gregory go to our first class and Cassidy goes to hers.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

After class we meet on the rooftop as usual. We talks bit play some games on our phones I guess and just random stuff. We go to our classes when the bell rings meet up at the play structure on a few breaks. Once school was over Cassidy drove us home then back to her house afterwards.

Gregory's pov
After school me and CC played some video games. "This dumbass bitch! What the hell is he doing!" CC yelled. I look at the player on screen.

'What is he doing?'

He either kept moving around so the bullets wouldn't hit him or he kept running around. "This guys a damn bitch." Worse part is the guy is on our team and is literally not doing anything. At all. I hate people like this. "Man is to scared to actually fight back." Turns out we won the round so that was good but we quit playing because we wanted to play a different game. We just chose Minecraft I guess.
(I obviously don't own Minecraft but I'm putting this anyway.)
Turns out we quit again because creepers kept blowing up our bases. CC kept forgetting to close the doors. Anyways we ate some supper then went to bed.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

More days pass and CC's behavior continues to change. I notice less deaths around the school and instead he gets me to stay away from all others. If I do nobody gets hurt. And even if I did get hurt we would just tell someone in the office I guess. I don't know what happened for a big change like this to happen but I'm glad it did. However there are some things that haven't changed. He's still a bit possessive. Gets kind of angry easily. One wrong move and chaos happens. He will not hesitate to fight someone if they made him to angry. Sometimes me and Cassidy have to drag him away. Like I said chaos. I am glad he's making progress though. Really glad.

(I bet some y'all thought I would make those "oh I can change him" then he never changes books. I know. but I don't make that shit. So to bad if you actually in joy shit like that.)