Just me and him

♥︎CC's pov♥︎

'Yesterday was interesting...but calming especially when we were at my house the way we cuddled I soaked up the physical attention like a sponge. It was so relaxing...I want to do that again.'

'Speaking of has Gregory done that with anybody else? Maybe Zane.'

I think to myself as I lean against a tree in the park.

'Why him any way what's so good about him?! I see him as a absolute troublemaker! And I would never Gregory be around someone like that. Never!'

As I was about to get my headset out of my backpack I hear Gregory call my name and I turn around. "Hello Gregory." "Hey! I was wondering if you wanted to go to see a movie with me I was planning to go with Zane the other day but he was you know busy." He says nervously.

'Wait so he's saying that this whole time he just wanted to see a movie?! A movie! And now he wants to go with me instead of that troublemaker...
Sign. Me. The. Fuck. Up.'

"Sure." I say trying to stay as calm as possible. "Really?!" I nod. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" He says excited I let out a simple chuckle. "Well since we're already outside do you wanna go now? I'll pay." "You really don't need to." "It's fine. Now what are we waiting for?! Let's go!' I shout grabbing his hand and run to a bus stop.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

Once the bus finally gets here the two of us get on and tell the bus driver we're going to the movie theater he nods, I pay him, and we take a seat.

While on our way to the movie theater I turn to look at Gregory he appears to be texting a friend maybe I look over.

'Who the fuck is that?'

"Who's that?" "Hmm? oh! Just a friend." "What's up with the names?" "Oh *laughs* we just like to pick on each other like that we don't mean it."

'Don't mean it huh...I'm pretty sure that when someone calls you a bitch they mean it...well that's just my opinion from personal experience.'

"Say...do you actually know this person?" "Yeah! Zane." "Oh." Is all I say. "Are you okay?" "Yeah yeah. I'm fine." "If you say so..." "Enough about Zane let's have our day." I say he nods smiling and I give him a small smile.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

During the movie I would look at Gregory from time to time I wasn't even interested in the movie just looking at Gregory makes me feel calm, relaxed, happy and when he looks at me it makes me feel loved.

I put my arm around Gregory he flinches at the sudden touch but relaxed shortly after.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

After walking Gregory home he asks if I wanna stay over. "Sure it's not anyone cares where I am any way." The two of us enter the home and he introduces me to his dad. "This is my dad Freddy." I wave. "Hello sir." "Just call me Freddy and you are?" "CC." "Well it's nice to meet you CC." "Same to you Freddy."