He matters nobody else

♥︎CC's POV♥︎

When I was out on a walk I seen Gregory with Zane what the fuck does he see in him any way I'm way better than he is sure we met like two fucking days ago but I'm sure he doesn't love him like I do "Hey I was wondering if you want to go to the movies together and ya know hang out." Gregory said sounding a bit nervous.

"Sorry Greg can't I promised I'd hang with the guys tonight." "Oh. That's fine." Gregory said quietly my heart breaks Zane who doesn't seem to notice just waves and walks off Gregory smiles at him but I know it's fake as Zane walks off I see Gregory looking down and fiddling around his thumbs.

And then small tears falling from his eyes. Breaking my heart even more. "Hey." I say walking up to him. "Oh hi CC! I was jus-" "I'm not stupid." He looks up at me tilting his head in confusion I cup his face. "I saw you crying. What happened." I asked him only to have him push me off of him in response.

He looks away from me and says. "It's none of your business. why do care so much any way?" I stay silent he turned around but before he could walk away I grabbed his hand and pull him towards  me running in the direction of the park.

After we get there I bring us both under one of the many trees in the park. "CC?" I grab him by the waist and pull him into a hug trying to make it as comfortable as possible which I'm not the best at.

♥︎Gregory's pov♥︎

I turn a light pink when CC suddenly pulled me in this way I try and push him off me despite him being taller and bigger than I am after that I just quit. "You can't hide forever I know something happened and I want to know what it is." He ask I keep silent And now that I think of it I guess it's kind of a reverse thing me being the quit one and him asking questions

only he's not as loud as I am. "Zane said he can't hang out and that he wanted to hang out with his other friends but what do I need him for any way." "I'll stay with you." "What?" "I'll stay with you. Like you said what do you need him for? You have me."

'What- does he even know what he's saying does he even know how that sounds!? You can't just say something like that ugh you idiot! CC your an idiot!'

♥︎CC's pov♥︎

'He looks rather red is he sick?'

I think to myself I touch his forehead he flinches.

'He's definitely heating up I'll bring him home with me.'

I grab his hand again and the both of us start to walk. "Where are we going this time?" "My house." He hits my hand off of his. "What the heck!? Do you even know what your saying!?" "Of course I do." I say facing him. "Well then why are you saying these things!?" "Your forehead was heating up. You might be sick."

I look at him in silently my right eye twitching away. *breathes in let's it out* "I'm. Not. Sick!" He blinks twice. "Yeah don't believe that." "Ugh fineee."

'Don't worry beautiful he'll regret everything.'