The plan

♥︎CC's pov♥︎
I left Gregory alone for now because I have to meet up with Cassidy for our plan. I kiss him on the cheek and tell him I'll be leaving.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

Once I'm at her house I knock on the door. "Hey Cass it's CC open up!" She opens the door and let's me in. "Alright. alright." We go to her room and she opens her notebook. "Alright so what I was think this." "Before the two of you sign up for your new school we finish of all his friends he has at your soon to be former school. And of course we have to be careful this is the topic of murder we are talking about." "Now as for how we are going to do this." She shows me some of her notes. "We start with Zane because we all know he's been around for way to long then move on to the rest so pretty much one by one. As for how we are going to kill them it doesn't matter as long as we are careful and there is no evidence at the scene." I nod. We go through the rest of the plan. "Alright I think I'm ready." "Are you sure?" "Yeah." "Alright be careful."

»»————> Time Skip <————««

As I'm looking around for Zane I happen to spot him and some people who are also Gregory's friends. I over heard their conversation. "Have any of you seen Greg?" Zane says. "No I haven't and it's starting to worry me...It has been two days already and we haven't heard from Freddy either." Said a girl sitting next to him. "Don't worry Summer we will find him." Another boy says to the girl known as Summer.

'Find him huh...oh that's where your wrong you'll never find him he's mine now~'

I laugh to myself a bit before sneaking behind the three of them. Knocking them out with a bat. I start to laugh again. "Gregory is mine now and your never getting him back." I say before calling Cassidy.

♥︎Cassidy's pov♥︎
I got my call from CC to meet up and I make my way there. "Hey I'm here put them in the back!" I shout at him. We put the three the back of my car (Yes Cassidy drives. She is a bit older than Evan. ) and drive away.