141

The Great Moon Palace was brightly lit, and Wang De looked out from time to time, with a lot of sweat on his forehead.

Why hasn't the Empress come back yet?

He was anxious in his heart, when he heard hurried footsteps outside, he hurriedly turned his head to meet him.

"Wang De," Ban Hua strode into the hall, "How is Your Majesty?"

Because of the rush, her bun was a little messy, and she was still panting when she spoke. Wang De trotted along behind her, "The imperial doctor is still treating His Majesty in the palace. The two places injured by the assassin are not fatal, so there is no danger to his life."

Passing through the outer hall, Banhua saw Rong Xia lying on the bed in the inner hall at a glance. He felt anxious, lifted up his skirt and ran to the edge of the bed, reached out and patted Rong Xia's cheek to make sure that he was breathing smoothly and his temperature was normal. Only then did he look at the imperial doctor with a sullen face, "Is the wound serious?"

"Your Majesty, please don't worry, the assassin's ice blade has not been quenched with poison, so after His Majesty wakes up, all he needs to do is recuperate." The imperial doctors answered honestly, not daring to hide anything.

"Wang De, tell me what happened." Ban Hua looked at Rong Xia's pale face, and his face became even uglier, "Did the assassin get caught?"

"Your Majesty, the assassin has committed suicide. It is the maid beside you named Yuzhu."

"Yuzhu..." Ban Hua's voice became a little hoarse, "Continue talking."

Wang De told the story carefully, and Ban Hua laughed mockingly: "She said I was the mastermind?"

The inner hall was silent.

"yes."

"Your Majesty is alive and well. I am the Queen. If Your Majesty is gone, what is this Palace?" Ban Hua smiled colder, "Why should I kill Your Majesty?"

Based on the way she got along with Rong Xia, if she wanted to kill Rong Xia, there would be more chances, so how could she let a court lady do it, not even quenching the poison in the murder weapon? Although she doesn't like to use her brain, it doesn't mean she is stupid.

"Your Majesty," Du Jiu hurried in with a dignified expression, "More than twenty ministers outside the palace complained about their grievances, saying that Your Majesty assassinated His Majesty, controlled the harem, and wanted a rooster to serve the morning!" Less than half an hour after the incident, all parties involved They were all imprisoned in the palace, how did the news get out?

"What are more than twenty courtiers? It's better to invite all the civil and military officials," Ban Hua sneered, "If you want to be lively, then have a good time."

"Ma'am!" Du Jiu looked at Banhua in disbelief, what was she going to do?

"I see these men in front of me, and there are endless conspiracy methods," Ban Hua said in mockery, "Since they say that I control the harem, then I will let them see what it means to control the harem."

"Yijia!"

"The subordinates are here."

"Pass down the order of the palace, summon the Cavalry Division, the Infantry Division, and the Divine Arrow Camp to stand by outside the palace." Banhua turned to look at the man lying on the bed, "Since His Majesty did not clean up those disobedient courtiers, then I'll do it."

"Your Majesty, don't do it!" Seeing Banhua's appearance, Du Jiu stopped her and said, "If you really did this, what should people in the world say about you?"