127

"Your Majesty," Jiang Luo's close eunuch knelt heavily in front of Jiang Luo. His expression was ashen and his eyes were painful, like a loyal servant who could follow the Lord through fire and water at any time. Even if everyone in the world betrayed Jiang Luo, he would Still won't leave.

Jiang Luo sat on the ground, the hall was empty, and all the courtiers who had shown their loyalty in front of him all day did not show up. This eunuch was the only one left besides him in this place where countless people knelt down and saluted.

He remembered that the little eunuch was called Xiao Kouzi, because the name was exactly the same as the dog he had raised before, so he paid more attention to him, and even asked him to come and serve him.

"How many years have you been with me?"

"Your Majesty, this servant has been serving you by your side for four years."

Jiang Luo chuckled inexplicably, when will he pay attention to a eunuch? Now, there is only one eunuch who can stay by his side, which is ridiculous and sad.

Footsteps came, it was the sound of women's uterine boots stepping on the jade floor, the sound came from far to near, and finally stopped in front of the temple gate.

Xie Wanyu was wearing a blood-red palace attire and a flying phoenix hairpin on her head. She was as gorgeous as on the day of her wedding. She stood at the gate of the hall, the golden sunlight shone on her body, and her long shadow was reflected in the hall, as quiet as a statue.

"Xie Wanyu?" Jiang Luo stood up from the ground, "What are you doing here, this is not a place for a woman like you."

"Now this place, besides me, a woman who is willing to take a look, who else will come?" Xie Wanyu sneered, and turned to look at the sunset in the sky, "Look at this sun, does it look like the great cause of your Jiang family dynasty? coming?"

"shut up!"

Xie Wanyu sneered: "Do you think that you are still the emperor who promises everything, and that the world and the harem all obey your orders?! Don't think about it. When you imprison the emperor and prince, you should think about today."

"Throughout the ages, how many princes overthrew princes and became emperors themselves, they can last forever, why can't I."

"Because they are benevolent kings and care about all people, even though they are not filial or fraternal, there are still people who appreciate them and praise them," Xie Wanyu pointed at Jiang Luo, his eyes full of sarcasm, "but what else do you have besides filial piety and fraternity?" ?"

"If you have the ability, why don't you go out and listen to the voices of people scolding you?!"

"Shut up! Shut up!"

"Ha," Xie Wanyu stroked his rouged cheeks, looking at Jiang Luo with hatred in his eyes, "Jiang Luo, a person like you should live and live a long life after being abused by others. alive."

"Boom!" The gate of Daye Palace was knocked open by Rong's army, and soldiers poured in from all directions. Standing on the high platform, Xie Wanyu half-closed his eyes to see the Rong family army approaching from far and near, and finally surrounded the most noble and luxurious palace in the harem.

She supported the carved white marble pillars, and the blood-red palace dress was like a blooming fire in the setting sun.

"Ban Hua..." Xie Wanyu looked at the woman walking side by side with Rong Xia. She was dressed in beautiful clothes, and the other was wearing silver armor, which still had blood stains on it. She was standing on a high altar, and the other party was riding a horse under the gate of the palace, but she didn't have the feeling of surpassing the other party, and even under the aura of the other party, she was like a clown with heavy makeup.