92.2

Looking at the pale-faced Rong Xia on the bed, Ban Hua held her tongue. She frowned and sat down at the stool next to the bed, "How is Master Count's injury?"

"Replying to Junzhu, Master Rong's injury is quite serious, but luckily the inner organs are not hurt, otherwise it would have injured the root." A doctor with sweat all over finally managed to remove all the fabric covering the wounds. He was very impressed that Master Count did not make any sound.

Ban Hua frowned to see Rong Xia's lips were pale white to the extent that they were a little greenish. "You are a Count, why couldn't you tell them to hit lighter?"

"His Majesty was in a fury, the guards did not dare to be negligent. If His Majesty became more upset, the consequences would be more severe," Rong Xia smiled. "You don't need to worry, I am fine."

"Who is worried about you?" Ban Hua humphed. "I am worried if my fiance has problem, I will be accused of being a husband-curse again."

"Hua Hua don't worry, I won't let you bear that indignity again." Rong Xia stretched out his hand trying to hold hers, but she was too far away so that not only did he fail to take her hand, the action moved his wounds and he frowned in pain.

"Just lie down quietly, why are you moving around." Ban Hua glared at him, but his eyes were still tenderly looking at her.

Her lips twitching, Ban Hua patted his hand. "Fine, be good, take your hand back."

Rong Xia laughed softly and obediently took his hand back.

"Master, we are going to disinfect your wounds, please bear with it."

For doctors, alcohol was the best disinfectant, it was used to clean wounds of dirt and shreds of fabric hiding in the wounds. But alcohol was also very painful when it touched the wounds. Rong Xia was very good at enduring, but when alcohol touched his wounds, the muscles all over his body inevitably tensed up. Sweat ran down his forehead, some fell into the pillow, some got into his eyes, making his eyes prick with pain.

Alcohol mixed with dirt flew down, and the smell of blood and alcohol was plainly hard for the nose.

Damp with cold sweat, Rong Xia told Ban Hua, "Hua Hua, the room is stuffy, go out to get some fresh air."

"I have fresh air everyday, it's fine not to get some now."

Seeing that even his neck was pale, her voice had become much smaller. "Don't worry, even though you are a bit ugly now, I won't mind you."

In midst of the great pain, Rong Xia actually laughed out loud, "Many thanks."

"It's fine." Ban Hua sat steadily on the stool without fidgeting.

Rong Xia's whole body was soon drenched with sweat, the doctor applied some greenish medicine on the wounds, "Master, your room needs to be airy with windows and door open. Don't let it become stuffy. We will open a prescription. It is for the medicine to stop bleeding and prevent infection. For the time being, before the wounds are better, do not take anything to enrich the blood, it's not good for your injury."

"Have troubled the two of you." When the medicine touched his back, Rong Xia could feel a pleasant cold sensation spread all over his body. The pain had reduced by more than half.

"Master is polite," the slightly older one of the doctors said. "The disinfecting part was hard to bear, Master did not make a sound, we admire you."

"I yell or not, it's still painful. I'd rather look better in front of the beauty," Rong Xia smiled. "No matter how, Doctors have helped me a lot."

Ban Heng who was just entering the door heard it, he couldn't help humphing a litte. Injured that badly, and instead of lying quietly on the bed, he still had the mood to kiss up to his sister, was this how a gentleman should behave?