123

"Have someone go and count the wounded and dead soldiers this time, those who should be buried richly, those who should be comforted by the family, and those who should be comforted by the family. Remember to ask someone you trust to do this," Banhua recalled that there was still a private embezzlement of pensions in the military camp. When such a thing happened, he added, "If anyone dares to do such a thing, there is no need to report to the lord. I will cut off his head myself!"

"Yes!" Du Jiu's heart moved, with an excited expression on his face, "Please rest assured, the general, my subordinates will definitely take care of this matter."

Banhua couldn't help but sighed when he saw him go out like a rainbow. The female guard behind her looked at her worriedly, "Princess, are you okay?"

The princess was spoiled and spoiled since she was a child. Although she learned the way of dispatching troops from the old general, that happened many years ago. How old was the princess at that time, and where did she really see the cruelty on the battlefield? Now I am with these soldiers all day long, I can't eat well, I can't wear clothes, silk, silk, satin, gold and silver jewelry are even useless, how has their princess ever suffered this kind of suffering?

"I'm fine," Banhua leaned back on the chair, closed her eyes and let the female guard pinch her shoulders, "Jiang Luo's behavior is cruel, if he is not overthrown, not only will the people in the world have trouble sleeping and eating, even everyone in my class will be in trouble." Can't live."

"But..." The female guard hesitated for a moment, "The birds are gone, the bow is hidden, the subordinates are worried about my uncle..."

If the son-in-law really has a day to become the emperor, although the master and the son-in-law are married, but people's hearts are changeable, if the time comes when the son-in-law fears that the master has the blood of the Jiang family, what should be done then?

"Even if Rong Xia's relationship with me is over, he is at least a good emperor, and my Ban family treats him well, so he will never embarrass the Ban family," Ban Hua smiled, "As for the others, I'm worried about it so early It's useless. In life, you must always think of a good place, otherwise you will live unhappy every day, and it will be too bad."

"Princess, you have a good attitude, and you can think about it." The female guard was amused by Banhua's words, "You are right, but your subordinates are too timid."

"There is a saying in the folk, isn't it just that if you don't want to cut yourself into pieces, how can you pull a beauty off the horse?" Ban Hua raised her head enchantingly, "Are you right?"

"The original folk saying is that you can cut the emperor..." The female guard changed her expression and said with a wry smile, "Princess, you are teasing my subordinates again. I dare not say this."

"What are you afraid to say, we're not doing this kind of thing now?" Ban Hua said confidently, "It's okay, let's talk behind closed doors, no one knows."

The female guards said yes one after another, as if they would believe whatever Ban Hua said.

Qingsong County is a poor county under the jurisdiction of Yongzhou. The terrain of this county is steep and the soil is not fertile enough, so the agricultural products are not rich. When the weather is good, the harvest is better, and it can barely eat enough. Therefore, it is possible to tighten your belt to live, and accidentally starve to death.

The arrival of Banhua did not make the local people feel desperate, but instead gave them hope.

These soldiers did not burn, kill and loot, nor did they make things difficult for them. It can be seen that these rebels really wanted to save the people from fire and water, so they had to rise up. Someone asked who the young general Yumian who led the troops was, and after learning that he was the second-largest general in the army, some old ladies even began to care about whether the general had a family.