18

"Since the title has been mentioned, the fief should also be mentioned " The queen had always been respected by her majesty, so she could speak for non-political occasions like this, "It's better to add one thousand and two hundred households, what does His Majesty think?"(1)

"What the queen said is reasonable," Emperor Yun Qing responded right away.

The Emperor and Empress's importance to Ban Hua attracted countless people's attention. His Majesty had always been stingy in giving titles to them. The di daughters of Jun Wang had a low title, and some royal family members don't even have a title. They rely on the silver taels distributed by the province of the palace every year to get food and cloth to survive.

Although on one hand, the courtiers felt that the Emperor loved the granddaughter of the eldest princess too much, but on the other hand, they did feel a faint sense of peace of mind.

Why did his Majesty take care of the Ban's family in this way? It's because the princess once helped him.

Following a gratitude full emperor always makes people feel at ease. Who wants to follow an emperor who burns down the bridge after crossing the river?

His majesty benevolence will be recorded in future history books.

Just by participating in hunting, Ban Hua's title had risen, and the fief household were also increased. It was a good thing. So, the next day after returning home, all four of the Ban's family went to the Grand Princess mansion and told the Princess about this.

"His Majesty is in a good mood lately. He actually upgraded me twice in a row," Ban Hua stood beside the eldest princess, and made tea for the elder princess himself, "Even the fief has been promoted."

"A higher grade is a good thing. "The princess took the tea made by her granddaughter and with a smile on her face asked "Why are you running to me these days? Is it because the dim sum(2) here is better than the HouFu's?"

"This granddaughter missed you, so came to see you." Ban Hua hugged the princess's arm and asked, "Why don't you come live in Hou Fu for a few days?"

"I dare not live with you two naughty monkeys. It must not be quiet for even a while," Dae Chang The princess refused without thinking, "The servants in the princess mansion are very dedicated. If your family misses me, you can come and see me. We are not far apart."

Nine years ago, after her husband had died of illness, she lived alone in the Grand Princess's Mansion in the name of missing her deceased husband.

She was reluctant to part with her son, but she had to.

The emperor today is a conflicting person. He always hopes that others will treat him well, but he also loves suspicion. He wants people all over the world to praise him for his benevolence. She watched that child grow up, and although he thought that no one could understand his mind, but how she could not know people closely after experiencing two generations of throne change..

"Mother..." Yin Shi's respect for the princess was sincere. When she first married Ban Huai, she had always been grieving because of the influence of rumors outside. Her family didn't care about her, and there was a distinguished mother-in-law on the other side. She really thought she had no hope in her life.

She did not know that although her mother-in-law was distinguished, she would be very good to her. Although her father-in-law was a military commander, he would also be very reasonable and generous with her. Since her birth mother died of an illness she did not feel the joy of life. It was only after she married in to the Grand Princess's house that she gradually felt the joy of life.