17

In the Grand Princess Dening's mansion, the Grand Princess put down the bowl and wiped off the concoction from the corner of her mouth. Rinsing her mouth, she said:  "Yin-shi's family has someone sent something over again?"

"Yes. Isn't madam just showing her filial piety? Most days, whenever she gets something new, she loves to send it here. This old slave once advised her, but is she willing to listen though?" Chang Mama continued with a grin, "I can't do anything about it, so why doesn't Her Highness herself go persuade her?"

The eldest princess smiled at Chang Mama, "Look at your mouth ......"

"Your Highness," The steward walked in with a smile on his face, "The Jun Jun and Heir sent someone to deliver something over."

On cue, several guards carrying several things entered. The eldest princess looked at the things carried in by the guards. There were some pheasants, rabbits, birds, and other things. The things were actually not rare, rare was the heart of the sister and brother.

The eldest princess had the people put them away. Turning to Chang Mama, she said "It seems they had a good time at the hunting ground."

   "Young people, they all like to have fun," Chang Mama thought again, and added, "Jun jun is becoming more and more affectionate. These days, every now and then, she comes here to see you, it is evident that they rely on you as their grandmother from the bottom of their hearts."

   "Although this child is a little arrogant, her nature is very good, if...", the princess hesitated a little, and then continued, "In the future, when I am no longer here, you go to Hua Hua to serve.  She's the only granddaughter I have with me, I can feel more at ease knowing you will be by her side."

"Your Highness!"  Chang Mama looked at the eldest princess in horror, "Do you know how you make the old slave feel with those words?"

She entered the palace at the age of nine. At the age of thirteen, she was assigned to the eldest princess mansion to serve in the palace. She now has been serving in Princess Mansion for thirty years. At that time, when she came in, Master Hou was only about ten years old, Fu-Ma was still alive.

    Thirty years passed in the blink of an eye, and the eldest princess who was youthful and beautiful back then became the most respected eldest princess in the Daye Dynasty, and her grandchildren also reached the age to talk about marriage. As she watched the eldest princess age little by little, she could not help but hope for time to move a little slower.

"You stupid girl, to serve me in this life, you did not marry, and there are no descendants too, what will you do when I am not here?" The princess coughed hard and continued "Huhua is most considerate to people around me. You have followed me and have watched a lot of the ups and downs. Only by you following Huahua, can I rest assured of her and you."

"Your Royal Highness," Chang mama nearly choked up, "Today, I owe you."

"Born in a royal family, it's only about losing and winning, don't count the debts." Eldest princess ironically smiled," I can be considered to have a good end, I pity those sisters...."

Talking about the fight for the throne, decades ago, the Wangzis died,  madness prevailed everywhere, and even the princess of the golden branches died unclearly. The only one who lived to the present was the most honorable princess the first princess.

Unfortunately,  the 1st-Elder Princess also went through too many unsightly things, too much hate and helplessness. She, who has grown old, no longer wants to remember.