111

"Princess, uncle, please go this way."

The maid carrying the lantern led the way, Rong Xia took Ban Hua's hand, walked around the Jiuqu corridor, and came to Ban Hua's yard.

The yard is exquisitely repaired. Even though it is covered with heavy snow, it can still be seen that the owner of the house has wasted a lot of energy when designing this yard.

The maid pushed open the door, and the room was cleaned very clean. The red gauze curtain was embroidered with various auspicious patterns such as pomegranates. Banhua turned to look at the maid behind her: "Leave a few people to serve, and everyone else will step back."

"yes."

The maids lit the candles in the room, saluted Ban Hua Yu Rongxia, bowed and retreated.

"It's the first time I've entered a woman's boudoir." Rong Xia walked to the bed and took a look, and found a small grid on the head of the bed. When he opened it, he saw some snacks inside. He turned his head and said to Ban Hua, "It's very interesting." , I'll let them do this when I go back."

"It's okay, the mandarin duck bed I married as a dowry has a small grid on it," Ban Hua washed off the makeup on his face, and changed into a tolerant and comfortable nightgown, "Wash up and go to bed."

Seeing her soaking her feet, Rong Xia leaned over and squeezed her own feet into the same big basin.

"Don't squeeze me," Ban Hua stepped on his foot, "There is no shortage of water at home."

"Save water," Rong Xia said confidently, "It's not easy for the waiters to run around in such a cold day."

"Master, hot water is still warming on the stove in the wing room." A little maid said honestly, "No trouble."

"It's okay, I'll just use it together with your princess." The excuse was exposed, and Rong Xia didn't feel uncomfortable at all, instead she gently scratched the sole of Banhua's foot with her toes. Ban Hua couldn't help but stepped on his feet again.

After soaking her feet, Rong Xia hugged Ban Hua to the bed. The bed was already warmed by Mrs. Tang, and Banhua huddled under the blanket and yawned: "It's already past time, go to sleep."

Rong Xia took her into his arms, saw that she was really sleepy, and kissed her lightly on the brow: "Have a good dream."

Banhua arched his chest, listening to his heartbeat, fell into a deep sleep.

"Even if you look like a fairy and turn all living beings upside down, you can't force your feelings. If you let me go, you also let yourself go."

"What are you? Is it worth letting me go or not?" The woman in red was riding on a horse, her proud chin raised slightly, and she looked at him as if she was looking at another unrelated passerby, "Go away!" Just get out, don't tell me your heartfelt feelings in front of me. I was willing to make a marriage contract with you Xie Lin, but it depends on how pretty you are. Today you elope with others, I will not stop you, I hope you two will not regret it one day."

"Thank you Princess for your generosity, Xie will not regret it."

"Hey," the woman on horseback laughed, her eyes full of sarcasm, "I've seen a lot of man like you in the story books."

She threw a small bundle to the woman standing beside him: "This thing is my thank you gift. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't know what kind of guy this man is."

In the twilight of the morning sun, her face was ruddy, with a smile on her lips, and her bright eyes were full of coldness.

"Second Young Master, Second Young Master, the Eldest Young Master has a fever again, and the doctor said that the situation is not very good, so go and have a look."