138

Ban Hua was invited to the front hall by Wang De. She raised her eyebrows slightly when she saw several court ladies standing in the front hall. Rong Xia usually doesn't like court ladies serving in the front hall. Why are there so many court ladies here today?

"Your Majesty, please sit here." Wang De made a gesture of invitation, motioning for Banhua to sit behind the screen.

"Your Majesty asked me to listen to the corner again?" Banhua lifted the hem of her skirt, stepped up the steps and sat down around the screen, "Tell me, is there someone who wants to inform your Majesty?"

Wang De accompanied him with a smile and said: "Your Majesty is really good at predicting things. It is true that someone specifically asked to see Your Majesty. This person has some contacts with Your Majesty. Your Majesty thought it over and over again. It is not easy to refute this person's face, so I asked my servant to invite Your Majesty here."

"Looks like he's still an old man," Ban Hua chuckled, with neither joy nor anger in his laughter.

Wang De secretly looked at the Queen's expression, and found that there was not much emotion on the other's face, as if this old man could not affect her emotions. He lowered his head and stepped aside, the empress's thoughts are indeed elusive sometimes.

Just as he was thinking, footsteps came from outside, Wang De saluted Ban Hua, bowed and retreated outside the screen.

After Wang De left, the smile on Banhua's face disappeared little by little, and suddenly he smiled again, and sat on the chair in a more comfortable position.

"Your Highness," Wang De stepped forward to salute Princess Anle, "Please sit down a moment, Your Majesty will come later."

Princess Anle sneered: "You are a good dog."

Wang De saluted with a smile, and there was nothing wrong with the etiquette. Princess Anle's complexion changed a little, she didn't dare to say too many excessive words because she was worried that this was Rong Xia's territory. But as a former princess, she hated Wang De. He was obviously the chief eunuch next to his father, but now he is wagging his tail and serving in front of the new emperor, regardless of any loyalty between master and servant.

Her eyelids drooped slightly, and when she saw that Wang De was missing three fingers from one of the hands clasped in front of her abdomen, the anger in her heart disappeared a lot. It is said that these three fingers were injured by his second brother when he was protecting his father. Thinking of what his second brother did, the anger on An Le's face disappeared, and he rubbed his forehead, "I shouldn't blame you."

The smile on Wang De's face remained unchanged: "Thank you, Your Highness, for your generosity."

"The prince is too polite," An Le smiled wryly, "Now I..."

She is just a former princess, but the other party is the chief eunuch, if she wants to make things difficult for her, she can only bear it. The name of this princess seems to be beautiful, but in fact it is just a good-looking one.

Wang Dechao cupped his hands at Anle and said: "Your Highness, if you can think about it, you and your empress are on good terms. As long as your empress is here, who would dare to offend you?"

This was Wang De's intention to remind Princess An Le because of his past master-servant relationship. If the other party can't understand, he has nothing to say. Princess Anle has been doted on since she was a child, and she has never encountered anything that goes wrong. The only son-in-law who troubled her ended up with a ruined family, and then she lived a life of luxury and loveliness. People who have lived a smooth life for a long time sometimes lose sight of reality. I hope this princess who has some friendship with the empress will not be so stupid.