135

"Princess, the prince is here."

Shi covered her mouth and coughed a few times: "I see."

He walked into the room with the prince and saw that Shi's face was pale. He stopped when he was about to turn around and leave, "Have you seen the imperial doctor?" send it back.

It was getting late now, he hesitated for a while, but decided to come and have a look. Although he does not agree with Shi Shi's many practices now, but after all, the two of them have shared the same bed for many years, and he can't treat her as nothing.

"The concubine's body is fine, I'm worried about... the prince." Shi Shi glanced at the cloak on his body, which she had never seen him wear.

"It's fine if there's nothing to do." The room fell silent, and the prince and Shi Shi had already had nothing to say. Prince He knew that it was not him that Shi wanted to marry, but the prince, the future emperor. He is now the last prince, a prince surviving under the management of the new dynasty, not the man she wants.

Seeing the prince's indifferent attitude, Shi Shi suddenly felt a little wronged in her heart. After she married him, no one would praise her for being dignified and virtuous, but now he has separated from her. Now she is trying her best to calculate, what is she trying to do?

Husband and wife for one day, one hundred days of grace, they have been married for so many years, is it possible that this friendship is gone?

However, Shi's personality has always been stable, even though she has thousands of dissatisfaction in her heart, she will not say these words in front of the servants.

"Princess," a servant ran in with a panicked expression, not even noticing the prince standing in the corner of the room.

"Princess, you didn't buy the things you asked the little ones to buy."

"What did you say?!" Shi Shi stood up and walked in front of this servant, "Didn't you say it was safe?"

"The store owner is too smart, the subordinates and others didn't expect it, what should we do now?" The servants knelt on the ground, their expressions were uglier than Shi's. If this matter is revealed, they will undoubtedly die.

Shi Shi stood up straight in a daze, after a while she remembered Prince He standing in the corner, and opened her mouth to say something, but this matter was so involved that she dared not speak.

Prince He could tell from her expression that something serious must have happened that he didn't know about. Thinking that Shi Shi might have done something daring behind his back, he and the prince took a deep breath, "What happened?"

Prince, I..." Shi Shi's shoulders trembled slightly, she lowered her eyelids, not daring to look directly into Prince He's eyes.

"Your Majesty ordered that Prince Xuanhe enter the palace."

Hearing this announcement, Shi Shi was so frightened that his whole body went limp, and he sat down on the ground.

"Tell me, what did you do?!" The prince grabbed her shoulders, stared at Shi Shi sharply, and wanted to get an answer from her.

Shi Shi shook his head in fear, broke down and burst into tears.

"Prince He," Wang De stepped into the room, ignoring Shi Shi who was sitting on the ground crying bitterly, and said expressionlessly, "Your Majesty has orders, and Prince Xuan will immediately enter the palace to see you."

Prince He let go of Shi Shi, got up and straightened his robes: "The minister leads the decree."

In the Great Moon Palace, Banhua asked the maid to comb her hair again, making sure that all the broken hair was hidden in it, and her mood turned from cloudy to sunny.