》ᴠᴏɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴꜱ-ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇꜱ《

"People who leave with anger will surely comeback, but those who leave with a smile will never come back."

-
Timeless Dimension

A quite, soothing place in a room having white colored walls.

Quite place.

His heavy eyes fluttered open, having more than an extremely pale complexion almost competing with the white color itself, the figure sat up stably on his position looking around without any hint of emotions or even a reaction.

"Young man can you hear me?" The ghost alike figure turned towards the direction of the voice having a poker face fully blank face and an empty expression. He caught the sight of another figure with a halo floating above his head looking at him with a genuine sounding query.

Without uttering a single word, the pale figure just nodded with his droopy eyelids.

"Oh I see..." Another figure that was present beside him was now analyzing something while mumbling incoherent words that the ghost alike figure couldn't cut it off.

The surroundings followed by silence.

No breathing sound heard around, just a literal pin drop silence.

"Can you talk?" The unknown figure again asked to him who continued to stare at the figure not bothering to even show any enthusiasm to answer the query.

...............

The unknown figure just nodded like he was used to this kind of behaviors and just understood that the pale looking boy couldn't speak normally in his life on the earth.

The figure looked at the spherical crystal ball infront of him and just touched it signalling to get knowledge about the boy.

With a whoosh sound from the crystal, along with a bright silver light, the figure got the needed information.

"Found it." The figure softly spoke up as he matched the picture from the crystal ball and the pale figure infront of him. As the figure with a white halo on top of his head scanned the writting's from the sphere, despite having to witness so many different type of cases, the figure's eyes shaped to form a sad crescent shape.

"Another innocent soul..." Sadness laced on his tone, he walked towards the pale figure who was still staring at him with a straight face. Intaking a deep breath, the figure's hand shone up to reveal a soft silvery light, that was placed on top of the pale figure's head for a second granting him the ability to finally cooperate a bit.

"Can you talk now?"

"Yes, I can." Finally the emotionless pale figure spoke up making the other sigh in relief for a while. The next moment, the soul stood up from his sitting position, as the latter's eyes fell on something else noticing it.

Some traces of blood from of his ears.

Another injury scar at his forehead.

"Poor thing..." The figure with the halo mumbled before speaking loudly.

"You are not allowed to crosse the bridge leading to the afterlife young man. Apologies for this." The pale figure showed no shift of emotions or face expression as it was still stoned the same.

"Why?" Instead the latter asked this to which the other figure shook his head saying-

"Follow me."