You make loving fun

They stepped into a room with various amounts of creatures and objects trapped within glass cells for display. Pandora felt a little sick, worried one of them would be next. Most likely Groot. Or her. She was very pretty. She deserved to be put on display. But it was most likely Groot.

"Okay, this isn't creepy at all." Rocket chirped up from next to her.

A squeaky voice from the girl continued to explain the collectors passion "We house the galaxy's largest collection of fauna, relics and species of all manner." She droned on but Dora was distracted by a small furry astronaut.

"Hello" waving her hand slightly. She felt bad for everything locked up in here. But as Rocket walked passed they both started growling. She felt less bad but still yanked rocket away.

We finally got to the middle of all the chambers the girl raised her hands and said "I present to you. Taneleer Tivan, The collector." Dora expected better if she was being honest,which she always was.

Dora had decided to start wandering away from the group. She had already guessed that whatever was in the orb had immense power. She felt it, even just looking at it.

She did hear a gruff "I am groot" from groot meaning she was right, the collector had tried to collect groot. She sent whisps over to this collector and flicked his nose then his ear. Dora found it rather funny.
Gamora did not. She sent a quick glare to the obvious culprit, but Dora simply walked off.

She then heard a very loud "what?" From rocket and his weapon start to load. She quickly turned around. Ready to destroy all of the collectors collections, if he offended her family again.

She slowly walked back her eyes lingering with a light purple haze. She also then watched Quill drop the orb. She let out a light laugh which caught the collectors attention.

"You!" He turned to her.

"Me?" She replied doubtfully.

"You are more beautiful then they say you are. No doubt more powerful" he said with a large grin on his face. She returned the grin.

"People say I'm beautiful?" Dora said.

"Enough!" Gamora said tired of the collectors distractions.

The collector finally listened and put the orb between to claws to hold it in place. "Oh. My new friends" that was definitely a title no one agreed with not even the man who said it. "Before creation itself there were six singularities" the orb twisted open reveal a purple light within. "Then the universe exploded into existence and the remnants of these systems were forged into concentrated ingots." Dora watched as the display showed the explosion turn into what they all knew well, "infinity stones" he finished off.

"These stones it seems can only be brandished by beings of extraordinary strength." When saying this Dora swore he looked at her with a glimmer of hope. She wasn't that powerful, surely.

He lifted his hand to show them what he meant. First, it showed a giant metal beast with the power stone destroying a planet. "There's a little pee coming out me right now" Quill said. Everyone couldn't help but agree in their minds.

It also then showed Pandora.

Everyone including her was shocked. It was when she had no control, her eyes darker then what she usually hard. Black almost. No stone in hand, she had managed to destroy a planet and civilisation similar to the metal giant. She looked away ashamed. She wasn't like that anymore. She was being controlled by a higher force.

The collector explained "you are a powerful being ms Nova. It is better to admit it now then the power show you later" he continued his story. "A group was able to share the energy amongst themselves but even they were quickly destroyed by it." Still feeling upset about what the collector had said, she turned away and saw as the girl from before was also watching and sent quick glances towards the orb. Which opened to reveal the power stone. "Beautiful" the collector said still gasping for breaths in pure awe.

Rockets voice cut the love story short "bla, bla, bla. Where all very fascinated, whitey. But we'd like to get paid."

"How would you like to get paid?" He said walking away towards his shelves and draws of things.

Dora however was to busy watching what the girl was doing. She appeared enthralled with the stone. The collector seemed to notice this as well telling out her name. Carina. What a nice name Pandora thought.

"I will no longer be you slave!" She yelled reaching out for the stone. Dora realised this and yelled out.

"No!"

It sent everyone flying sways from Carina. The chambers holding the collectors displays bursted open. Spraying glass and electricity everywhere. A high pitch scream from carina echoed around the room.

Dora started to prepare a shield when suddenly she was hoisted over Groots shoulder.

Groot ran out the door but it was too late. Them and Rocket were blasted out onto the street. Dora quickly used her powers to soften the landing into a wall. She got back up and helped rocket get groot up. She saw Gamora walk out with the orb.

"Why do you still have that thing?" Dora questioned Gamora. Why hadn't she just got rid of it. Or left it with the collector.

A/N
It's a Wednesday bbs xxx
Little bit of backstory ig
As always vote comment etc