Little Lies

"If we gonna get out of here, we're gonna need to get into that watchtower." Rocket explained to all of them. Pandora clasps still hadn't been put on since last night. So she could eat the lovely prison breakfast they served. She thought it might of been thrown on the floor then picked back up again. "And to do that I might need a few things"

Every time rockets plans work, yet he always adds something weird to his list this time it was some guys "prosthetic leg".

He needed: the guards remote, a guys leg, the key to my shackles (just in case they add them before they can complete the task) and, a quarnyx battery. Just to get into the watch tower. At least Dora knew she was apart of his plan to escape this time and not left because he wanted to win their bet.

"How are we supposed to do that?" Gamora asked.

"Well, supposably, these bald-bodies find Nova here attractive so maybe she can work out some sort of trade" replied Rocket. Dora was shocked and a bit confused. Rocket noticed this and said "No I really heard they find you attractive."
Dora was also a bit disgusted but she looked down to hide a smile at her confidence boost.

"Look it's twenty feet in the air, and it's in the middle of the most heavily guarded part of the prison. It's impossible to get up there without being seen." Quill questioned Rockets plan.

While they continued to discuss their plan Dora left the table to go talk to Groot. Watching as he reached up to get the battery. Seeing as her shackles weren't on yet she used her powers to try and connect through the cameras to cut anyone seeing what was happening to a short.

If this succeeded Dora would be two points up from rocket at 24.

When she came back to reality after making sure the cameras would shut off soon. She noticed a strange large man with markings all across him. However, he didn't really notice her instead watching Groot reach further and further until he yanked the battery out. Everything went dark. Of course! Emergency mode how couldn't she of thought of that.

All the bots from before had started circling her and Groot. She could feel energy coursing through her. It's came back. Her powers and she decided it was best to use them. Pink almost purple sparks had started glowing from her fingers. She heard Groots branches begin to grow as well. She heard someone's voice telling them to stop but Dora didn't hear it. Her irises started matching her fingers swirling with a power long held beneath years of torture, fear and torment. "I. Am. Groot!"

The bots had started to fire mostly at Groot, so quickly Pandora threw up a faulty shield. Like she said her powers haven't been used in a while. But her combat had.

Groot put his arm out and she reached up to swing towards one of the bots. Landing on it she used what sparks she could to make it spiral down and fire everywhere. Just before it reached the bottom Dora launched herself towards another as Groot was smacking the bot to his left almost taking out Pandora in a swing.

She felt her powers coming back to life within her just as she let one fall and explode she encased another in now purple whisps and crushed it, throwing it away.

"You idiot! How am I supposed to fight these things without my stuff?" Rocket shouted looking over at Pandora going to block another robot attacking when he saw her use her powers to create a small shield.
Hopefully, he though to himself, she'll control it. Hopefully, it's her mothers kindness and not her fathers brute nature.

Dora turned to see people coming to shoot at them. Rage clouded her judgement and she took one and slowly turned his gun towards him as he was about to fire. He tried to fight against it but it was to late. Pandora Nova had full control of him and he was dead. On the other side of the room. Drax the destroyer had flung one man into the banisters. Laughing while he did so. Pandora reached for this man and continued to pick him up and slam him into the metal eventually knocking him out. Or killing him. She didn't care. By now her lilac irises had turned into a pure purple. The darkness, which she was afraid of, slowly starting to play.

Until Rocket got a gun.

Both sides of Pandora knew to be careful of that. She created a shield around her blocking until his rampage was done.

Another guy was coming at her and so she jumped on his shoulder and fell back. Using her legs to push him over her and slam his back into a broken metal rod. Impaling him.

She turned to watch everyone start to go to the watch tower she quickly jumped onto Groot. Her eyes started turning to normal still keeping her powers close just incase.

She pulled herself over the bannister with help from Gamora and watched as Quill came up with a leg. "You actually got the leg? You really are stupid." She responded. Quill looked quite confused questioning wether Rocket actually needed it and why Dora had become more salty. While Rocket and Groot looked to her a little concerned. The man with weird markings also joined them.

They walked into the tower Dora getting her powers out again. While Rocket reloaded his weapon. Groot reached through the door and pulled to guy out of the tower and threw him out. Dora spun him around a couple times and slammed him to the floor.

"Spare me your foul gaze, woman!" The man said. Pandora turned to him ready to fling him out of the tower.

"Why is this one here?" Gamora asked already annoyed by him.

"We promised him could stay by your side until he kills your boss. I always keep my promises when theyre emotional wack-jobs that will kill me if I don't" Quill said.

"Why can't we just kill him!" Dora responded everyone turned to her shocked by her comment.

"You couldn't kill me. I am Drax-" Drax began until he was withering in pain from Dora inflicting it upon him. It stopped however when she felt someone hold her hand. Rocket. Although he was to focused on getting everyone out. She knew he was there.

To lighten the mood quill gave the leg to rocket. Dora laughed and walked away from Drax. She heard rocket also explaining why she had laughed and called him and idiot previously "I thought it'd be funny" it was very funny even more when Quill had to transfer him "30,000 units"

"It was funny. Calm down Star-princess" chirped Dora. Rocket started chucking to himself that soon ended when the robots started shooting at them. Rocket also realised Pandora could lose herself again so he rushed around to try and find a way out.

Dora couldn't hear anything they were saying she just stayed by Groot. Both looked at side the window to see the damage she had caused. Those poor men. Yes, they were shooting at her friends. But they were just doing their jobs. They probably had families. She had murdered them in cold blood. All thoughts rushed away when she saw more men with more guns. She didn't want to massacre them but she felt the darkness creep over her again "protect your friends" it whispered "your a bad person if you let this happen" it was right. So she let it take control again. One had shot directly for rocket and she lost it.

She turned towards the man who had shot at rocket. The gun suddenly imploded. The guy shot up towards where someone else was about to shoot. He was dead and a good shield. Another crack hit the shield. Pandora had tried to turn all the guns towards the man saying it.

Slowly she felt something wrap around her but not quick enough as the man yelled out another number he was dead. Groot securely wrapped around Dora and forced her to face his chest. Unable to move or see the danger. She stopped. She felt the room slowly lift up and smash into multiple walls before stopping.

Groot let her out of his grasp and allowed her to get her stuff folded neatly. Unlike Rockets. Who probably did that too himself.

We had started running to the ship that Quill had. "I'm so sorry guys" Pandora apologised remembering what she had done. She had a policy against killing people. Only harsh threats or harm but nothing more.

"I am Groot" Groot replied and Rocket agreed.

"But it's not alright. I thought I had control but I obviously didn't and it cost peoples lives! You know my rule." She said still hurt on her own actions.

"As long as it's not us Nova I don't really care." Rocket said and all of them agreed. Dora thought that perhaps it was people harming her family that made her dangerous but she would practice keeping that darkness locked away. If this was the result.

A/N
First little taster of her powers ig xoxoxo
Posted early felt like treating u guys
Also go see her love interest on my TikTok hollie6980

1585 words this scene was long