Sara

"Showtime a-holes" Star-princess yelled out. What a great introduction to the start of the mission. The device bleeped alerting the group that "it will be here any minute."

"Which will be its loss." Gamora said clicking her and Dora's gun to prove a point.

"I thought your thing was a sword?" Quill said almost offended from Gamora taking his thing.

"We've been hired to stop an inter-dimensional beast from feeding on those batteries." Gamora started annoyed at Quill already.

"Why would she use a sword against whatever she just said?" Dora said also clicking her gun to annoy Quill further.

"It's just swords we're her thing, weird alien magic was yours and guns were mine. But I guess we're all doing guns now. I just didn't know that." Quill said. Dora thought he looked like he was about to cry because of them stealing his 'thing'. Niether really cared.

"Drax, why aren't you wearing one of Rocket's aero-rigs?" She shouted over to Drax. This made Gamora also look over.

"It hurts." Drax replied looking away ashamed. It didn't hurt anyone else. Maybe he just didn't like shirts.

"It hurts?" Dora questioned unsure as to why.

Drax quickly looked back and then away again "I have sensitive nipples." An obnoxious laugh rang from Rocket, whilst Dora let out a little giggle hiding her face behind the gun.

"My nipples hurt! Oh, goodness me!" This made Rockey start to cry with laughter and Dora let out a snort catching Gamora attention who sent a quick smile.

"What about him? What's he doing?" Drax yelled out annoyed by Rockets comment.

Dora was quick to Groot and Rockets defence "he working on a speaker thing so Star-princess can get his silly little earth tunes that he desperately wants."

"How is that a priority?" Drax said his questioning gaze crossing Dora and Rocket.

"Blame Quill. Like Dora said he's the one who loves music so much." Rocket yelled.

"No I actually agree with Drax on this. That's hardly important right now." Quill said. Dora and rocket just looked at each other.

"Yeah sure." Dora said.

"Oh okay. Sure Quill" rocket added on both winking with their left eye.

"No, seriously, I side with Drax." Quill said his eyebrows raising trying to be serious.

"Yeah so do we. We're are also being serious." Dora said winking with the wrong eye yet again.

"I can clearly see you both winking!" Drax said pushing his arms out.

"Damn it. Wrong eye again, Nova." Before Dora could reply they all heard a small sound of baby Groot yelling at some orloni.
He decided to punch one square in the eye.

Dora muttered a nice under her breath "I am Groot." They were definitely not looking at him in any way. Baby Groot had some weird feelings.

"They were not looking at you funny." Rocket said. The device started beeping rapidly this time, giving the signal that the beast had entered the atmosphere.

A giant monster had started falling out from the clouds all the guardians feeling a tense atmosphere. They all watched as it fell and Drax yell out.

Dora quickly sprang into action running towards the lower tentacle. Keeping low would give her a view of what she would face when she went higher.

She quickly threw pink blasts causing burns across its skin. She figured it would need more power to completely mutilate it.

As she wrapped purple round. It continued to coil around and eventually tighten. The tentacle broke off exploded puss everywhere. Luckily Pandora had an idea of what was to come throwing a shield up before hand. Yellow like slime hit her purple defence. She flung the slime away as well as the tentacle. Lifting it above her to fling over the edge.

In the mean time she just heard the light beats of mr blue sky. She also almost got taken out by one of the tentacles whilst trying to transport the other.

She flew up to try and avoid the creatures deadly breath and shot plasma balls straight into its throat. A tentacle had reached up and flung over across over to where Groot was dancing.

"Oh hey Groot." Dora said still lying on the ground.

"Dora!" Gamora yelled as she was flying around. This was her sign to get up. So she flew up following Gamora. She decided to use her gun to try and shoot at the beast. Dodging as many tentacles and death breaths as possible.

Still staying with Gamora she heard Drax say something about killing from the inside. "What the hell? Drax!" Dora yelled. Watching as he ran upto the monster and jumped straight into its mouth. That was a cool way to die.

"What is he doing?" They heard Peter yell from above.

"He said the skin is too thick to pierced  from the outside, so he..." Gamora wasn't able to finish his sentence when Quill interrupted her.

"That doesn't make any sense!" Quill yelled out worried for his friend.

"I tried telling him that!" Gamora yelled.

"Skin is the same level of thickness from the inside as from the outside!" Quill said trying to explain why Drax was stupid.

"Why are you explaining to us and not the dead guy!" Dora said annoyed at Quill getting mad at Gamora.

"There's a cut on its neck." He said reloading his small gun. "Rocket, get it to look up." He said flying up Gamora looked over to Dora both sharing the same idea finger to the throat.

The beast started to look up as Gamora and Dora decided gun weren't gonna work. Gamora pulled her knife as Dora had pink whisps coming from her fingers. They ran towards the beast. Dora enclasped a few tentacles for Gamora to run safetly upto the neck. She dragged the knife right down the body. More yellow goo streamed out and Dora didn't want to get her hair ruined so put up a small shield, almost an umbrella. It dropped down right as she let her powers whisp away.

Another thud was made from Drax landing on the platform. He started to laugh and believe it was him that killed the beast. She couldn't help but glare at him as he tried to take the credit for himself.

A/N
And it starts x