Never going back again

Later Pandora and rocket sat making inventions or fixing any weapons Quill had laying about.
"We're tied you know" rocket said absentmindedly.

"What?" She replied.

"We're tied I got us out of this prison so it's 23:23" he answered.

"Oh fuck. We are!" Pandora believed this, but it wasn't true they had both escaped so Dora was still winning. The duo continued to talk until Peter 'star-princess' Quill interrupted them.

"Yo, Ranger Rick! What are you doing?" He yelled. Not having the heart to nickname Pandora, after what he had learnt. "You can't take apart my ship without asking me! See what is this?"

Still tinkering with one of the weapons, Dora replied "Dont touch that. It's a bomb...I think" Without bothering to look up.

"A bomb! You think?" Peter replied his voice shaking a little.

Rocket answered this time "yup".

"And you leave it lying around?" Quill said his voice going up an octave.

"I was gonna put it in a box." He wasn't, he was gonna let Dora try and contain the blast within her powers.

"What's a box gonna do!" Quill yelled out.

"A lot of things! How about this one?" Dora replied wanting to defend Rocket.

"No! Whoa. Hey! Leave it alone!" Quill said a little bit hurt by Pandoras choice.

"Why? What is it?" Rocket pressured.

"Shut up!" Quill said.

"Hey!" Dora said having enough of Quills anger towards her and Rocket.

"What's that?" She rolled her eyes at him changing the subject.

"That's where things get really hardcore." It wasn't but she let rocket convince Quill it was. "Or if you wanna blow up moons."

"No-ones blowing up moons." Gamora said from her seat.

"You just wanna suck the joy out of everything" rocket said under his breath. Dora put head down to laugh.

"...this would look like a Jackson Pollark painting." That was all Dora needed to follow Gamora up to the seats. Quill watched both of them swing there hips as they went up. A smirk rested on his face.

Rocket caught this and said "you got issues, Quill. Also get your eyes off Nova!"

A/N
Re-reading things makes me giggle cause I was doing this at like 12-3am most times.
Also just got the joke about 'blowing up moons' then rocket saying 'suck all the fun out'
Anyways vote comment correct my mistakes idk 🤷‍♀️