No questions asked

She was still passed out when they held the funeral for Yondu. Another who didn't attend, was Theo who was by her side every second. Rocket didn't like him. Groot did. She finally woke up. "Pandora?" Theo said softly.

"Theo." She replied confused. "I-I-killed peters dad." She let out, upset with herself. How could she be so selfish.

"He was a bad guy Panda, don't worry yourself please." He tried, his eyes holding nothing but reassurance.

"Not Ego." She said, sadly. "I'm the reason Yondu is dead. I left them there. I could've done something...taken them with me." She look at her fingers suddenly they were taken into his grasp.

"You couldn't have done anything. This was yondu's decision. He died protecting Peter. He sacrificed himself. You did not kill him." He told her reassuring her once more.

She still felt guilty so she walked to Quills' room seeing him sat with Groot. She didn't want to ruin a good moment by talking, so simply joined them. And without looking at him held his hand. He knew why. He didn't blame her. Both sat in content listening to some guy singing about marriage. She felt Groot clamber on her slowly.

She also noticed Groot pointing to something, which lead her to point also. The three of them walked to the control room watching all the ravagers. "It's a Ravager funeral." Quill said, tears already brimming in his eyes.

She slowly walked forward watching the fireworks go off one by one. A small smile set on her face. She allowed herself to set some fireworks off along with them and make yondu's ashes into an arrow to commemorate him. She felt someone link with her pinky and looked down catching Theo slowly join their hands together. Looking up she sent a thankful smile. Which caused him to do the same. The guardians watched the beautiful sight of the ravagers in-front of them. A few shedding a tear or two.

Yondu was dead, yes. But in spirit he lived on in the hearts of the ravagers and the guardians. That day a part of Pandora died when she killed Ego. A part of her past she don't realise she kept. She was free from darkness. She had her family and she was okay. For now.

"Rocket...are you crying?" Pandora asked. Rocket turned around.

"No, Nova. Oi, get your hands off each other." Rocket shouted when he caught the hand holding between Dora and Theo.

A/N
I feel like I've kind of rushed the ending so I don't really like it 😭