Silver springs

"The stone reacts to anything organic. The bigger the target, the bigger the power surge." Gamora started explaining to the ravagers.

"All Ronans got to do is touch the Stone to the planets surface and zap. All plants, animals, Nova corps." Quill continued. Pandora had feeling he would continue his list if Gamora hadn't stopped him.

"Everything will die." Gamora added.

"So Ronan does not make the surface." Good thing Dora had been practicing her shield and her powers were surging through her.

She quickly grabbed two guns just for safety putting them into her belt. Whilst Gamora and Quill continued to go through the plan with the crew. She was sorting out her zipper on her jacket and was passed a device that would help contain the stone.

"There's one more thing we need to complete the plan." Rocket yelled out. Dora turned to him with a confused gaze.
"That guys eye." Of course. Something weird. 'That guy' looked around in fear for this truly happening.

"No! No, we don't. No, we don't need that guys eye." Quill said. The guy visibly relaxed at this still keeping his good eye on rocket.

"No seriously, I need it! It's important to me." Rocket let out a laugh, it quickly quietened down when Dora flicked his ear.

She joined Quill, Gamora and Drax as they walked down the hallway. She felt a light smirk across her features. She felt cool.

Soon Rocket had joined messing with his uniform. Obviously tight in some unfortunate areas.

She was ready. She knew the plan. It was repeatedly said to her and in her head. Her powers had to work now or never. Hopefully now, or billions would die.

One thing she definitely knew was she was gonna look awesome of her powers worked and didn't make her go insane. If it came down to it she would grab the stone and destroy it herself. No matter what Yondu wanted.

She would kill Ronan with her bare hands if she wasn't able to use her powers.

Whatever it would take to defeat him for good. Even if she let the darkness take over. Just long enough. Not let it destroy another planet.

A/N
I'm gonna do faster updates just bc the movie is almost over I want the book hopefully almost finished by end of summer. I have GCSEs coming up so slower updates next year definitely.