Hold me

Further questions circled Dora. One being she was able to destroy a planet. Another being could she destroy or hold an infinity stone. Or how was she able to control this power.

Her mind was still processing all that she saw the voices near her seemed to jumble together as one. All talking about the same thing. The stone. Nova. Peters purse. Ronan.

This was until Gamora walked away from Quill after calling him what Dora had thought of him all along.

"oh no" Gamora said her face dropping in fear. Dora also turned around to see rockets flying towards Drax.

"Finally!" Drax yelled lettting out a loud obnoxious laugh. More ships had appeared the group realising this must've been Ronans army had become very scared. Especially with what they held. "I shall meet my foe and destroy him!" Drax continued.

"You idiot!" Dora yelled out realising she needed to let her powers out. Though she held more fear then before, remembering what she had saw.

"You called Ronan?" Peter then followed Dora's comment further. One of the ships spun round and started to land.

At the same time someone yelled out "Quill! Don't you move, boy!" The man gruffly yelled out. Pandora was a slight bit worried for Quill. She didn't know who yelled his name. It just sounded angry.
After saying don't move everyone except Drax ran towards the sides of the buildings.

They made it to these small pods. Gamora grabbed the poor guy who first opened the door and flung him to the ground.

"I told you, you can't fit. Now wait here. I'll be back." Rocket said turning to Groot.
"Come on Nova" he then said after Groot expressed his hurt.

"I should stay here, Rocket. Make sure Groot is safe." In all honesty she didn't really know how to fly a spaceship never mind a flying pod thing. She felt it safer to stay on flat-ish ground. Even with Ronans family running around.

Groot was still sulking about not being able to fly with rocket. "Sorry Groot but you know you're too tall." She tried.

All she got was "I am Groot" suddenly she saw something falling from where one of Ronans rockets had hit and struck up a shield. One that worked. Held a large weight and didn't falter.

She was shocked. Her powers had already started to become stronger. Unaware of the darkness starting to creep further to her pure heart, she turned to Groot and smiled.

A/N
Almost forgot to post I was looking at sad poems on TikTok don't blame me x

Vote comment etc