Sisters of the moon

They were going on their way through space to, hopefully, find some trouble that Gamora heard. In a good way. Quill had suggested some more human music. "This is called rubberband man."

"You're in a band, man?" Pandora smiled nodding her head to the beat. "Cool!"

"You know that's not what I said!" Quill said. She just smiled enjoying making the star-princess annoyed. He eventually turned back around from the oblivious Pandora. "Sing it Drax!"

"Why are we doing this again?" Rocket asked flicking a few buttons on his controller.

"It's a distress signal, Rocket. Someone could be dying." Gamora explained whilst Dora shoved Drax shoulder.

"I get that, but why are we doing it?" Rocket asked again skeptically.

"Money?" Dora said looking behind her Rocket. Who, in turn, have her an approved nod.

"Cause we're nice, Pandora. But maybe whoever it is might give us a little cheddar cheese for our effort." Quill told both of them before joining on their childish nature.

"Which isn't the point." Gamora said her eyes rolling in response to their antics.

"Which isn't the point." Quill added. "I mean, if he doesn't pony up..."

"We take his ship." Drax interrupted.

"We kill him." Dora said at the same time turning to Drax with an accusing eye, as if he was in the wrong for wanting to take a ship.

"Woah! Pandora!" Quill said. "But...Bingo! Maybe." He added quietly and unsure.

"Exactly!" Rocket said a large grin on his face.

"You know I don't think my controller does anything." Pandora said out loud, before anyone could fill the awkward silence Mantic spoke out.

"We are arriving." They all heard Mantis say quietly pointing towards the large window.

"All right, guardians, don't forget this might be dangerous so let put on our mean faces, especially you Pandora." Quill said glancing at Pandora who was currently looking up at the stars, being distracted once more. "Groot, put that thing away, now. I don't wanna tell you again. Groot."

All he got in response was "I am Groot!" Which should never be repeated. Ever.

"Groot! Put that thing away before I come back there and sort your language out." Dora told him. He simply stuck his tongue out, which she also did. All the guardians were also shocked by his use of language.

"Thank you, Pandora. You got some acorns on you, kid." Quill said glancing at the mentioned duo.

"Ever since you got a little sap, you're a total d-hole. Now, keep it up, and I'm gonna smash that thing to pieces." Rocket yelled out turning around to emphasis his point.

The group had finally made it through the jump point. Except it looked like a massacre. Bodies were floating from the large ship. "What happened?" Mantis said.

Rocket decided to make a bad joke. "Looks like we're not getting paid."

"Bad-timing rocket." Theo said looking at all the people. Rocket just growled lowly at the boy. Which, luckily, wasn't caught by anyone.

The mood swiftly changed when a large man slammed into the window. Dora quickly got up to inspect the poor man. "Wipers! Wipers!" Rocket yelled disgusted. "Get it off."

"No stop! I think he might be alive." Dora said. Her point proven when he opened his eye wide.

A/N
My bbg thor x