Landslide

Pandora started to walk infront of Gamora to the girls sector but unlike Pandora, Gamora had a constant crowd of hecklers. This is what you get when you don't associate yourselves with the scary prisoners. Which was currently her and. Groot.

"Gamora I-" But Dora was cut off by one of the men banging against the glass and starting to threaten her. Pandora had grown tired and walked up to the glass and used what powers she had control of which was making her eyes glow a deep purple. She slowly raised her 'hand' and signified a head blowing off. They started to back away and quickly scattered. Gamora sat there still in silence. Pandora thought she looked ready to cry. Neither of them said anything but sat there one thinking about what rocket and Groot were upto. The other thinking why would someone do something like that for her and not just let those prisoners in there.

She had quickly fallen asleep thinking of ways to get out. One thing about Pandora is she's a deep sleeper so when the door to there pod opened. She didn't hear it. If she did. She would've assumed it was Gamora going to the toilet. The toilet was a bucket so she wouldn't of taken long. She also didn't hear 4 men taking Gamora. She also didn't hear how most of those men wanted their way with her and Gamora.

If she did hear all of this. The prison would've likely been ten foot underground. Starting with the men. Starting slowly ripping each toe or each finger. Ripping there tongues out for their vile comments. Then finally ripping their hearts out. All without getting her hands dirty. Her eyes darker then their souls.

However, she didn't hear any of this and had a peaceful night sleep. She did hear when something sounded like Rocket. She slowly walked towards the group wondering what had happened. She also heard from Gamora something about "five billion units" and "I'll split the profit between all three of us"

Both her and Groot replied to this. " what about me?" Dora reached into her pocket to get my lip balm. She had flirted with one of the officers guarding their items to get it. Luckily they had taken her shackles off her hands before she fell asleep.

Rocket rolled his eyes "Five of us. Asleep for the danger, awake for the money, as per frickin usual"

Poor Groot Dora thought wait..that might've of been aimed at her too "There was danger?" She questioned out loud.

"Where did you get that?" Star-princess questioned. Pointing towards her lip balm.
She didn't want to answer.

Instead she replied "Touchè"

"That wasn't a 'Touchè' moment" she had walked off "I just want my Walkman back you know!" No she didn't know. But what she did know is she wanted to go back to sleep. So she did.

A/N
Past chapters are short I know I'm trying to do it scene by scene.
Still haven't decided what to do with a love interest.
I'm thinking an oc that will be with Peters dad.
Possibly an alien of sorts
Male or female???