Dont stop

They had made it to the ship. Pandora sat near the back thinking about her powers. "Well how's he gonna get to us?" He,
being the star-princess. Quill had decided to go get something that apparently wasn't in his chest.

"He declined to share that information with me." Gamora said.

"Well, screw this, then!" Rocket replied. Dora knew he wanted to stay for Quill. Rocket had grown to like him. So did Dora he was an alright human. Although annoying, stupid, ugly and really not attractive. There is no buts he is just bad. "I ain't waiting around for some humie with a death wish." Dora did wonder how he would manage to get back on the ship without his head blowing up. It wasn't like they need him, however "you got the orb right?"

"Yes" Gamora answered. Dora believed she didn't that's how Quill knew they would stay. However, what did Dora know? She was still manic from before. She did notice that Gamora was searching her bag for something that never showed. So she was right.

"If we don't leave now we will be blown to bits!" Rocket yelled.

"He's right we're like floating moons out here!" Dora piped up.

"No!" She responded to us both. She knew our dislike for Quill. "We're not leaving without the orb!" Dora was sure that wasn't the only reason she didn't want to leave and it rhymed why smeter pill.

They all looked out the the window to see something flying toward them "behold" Drax said in awe. Maybe Gamora wasn't the only one who liked Quill.

Dora sat with Groot while the rest of the group was flying away from any rocks they could see. Quill asked rocket what happened in the prison. "You saw her powers right?" Quill nodded.

"She always had them she was made to have them. Her mother planet was made to collide with gastiphus but instead her father" pointing at Gamora "changed her course and it collided with Novas father planet. This cause her to be sort of, out of sorts I suppose"

"What does that mean?" Gamora questioned.

"It means she had some out of balance power. She was meant to be some perfect bein instead she halves her good side, or her darker side, which is what we saw and what she usually keeps hidden. Today was good compared to what she has been. Before Groot met her she was under control of...someone evil and let's just say planets were like what those men were to her today." Rocket explained he didn't want to go to deep into Novas background it took her a long time for her to tell him most things.

"She now has rules against things just to keep her grounded you know? Like she doesn't use her powers unless she has complete control." Both Quill and Gamora stayed silent not wanting to say anything to upset Dora or annoy Rocket. "She's completely harmless but when that darkness creeps in you can't get to her anymore she's a different person"

A/N
Slay x
She's my bb 🫶
Went through sm