The Summit

The Summit

RIMBOR

APRIL 2ND

Batman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter and Hawkwoman stood surrounded by a red laser, while Icon was standing to the side, and Superman up front. The entire audience was comprised of aliens from different worlds. A fat pale alien was sitting at the front.

Tribune: does the defendant understand?

Superman: yes, Tribuine. But I can only say again what we have said all along. The justice League and myself, never meant to attack Rimbor. We are not conquerors or criminals. Our only interest is peace.

Prosecutor: forgive us, Superman, if we find that hard to believe. Considering you earthling harbor the son of one. Alexios Demi. Or as you all call him, Patrick Lance. The infamous son of Zeus.

Superman: He has nothing to do with this. And he is nothing like his father.

Prosecutor: than why say "we're willing to use him"

Superman: like I've been saying, we had no control over our actions.

Prosecutor: but Alexios was when he killed Heimdall, right? How do we know we won't follow in his father's footsteps and kill everyone.

Batman: because unlike his father, he has people he loves. Something to lose. Patrick Lance is nothing like his father. I hate it when people kill but I excused Patrick, because when it comes to people, we care about, no one's above making a wrong choice. And last I checked, we're investigating OUR crime, so let's not get sidetracked.

Judged: very well, proceed.

SANTA PRISCA

Black Beetle emerged from the cave entrance, while Oceanus and Deathstroke emerged from the other side. They all nodded at each other. Black Beetle, the Reach Scientist and Ambassador entered from the left, while Vandal Savage, Black Manta, Kaldur, Tigress, Ra's al Ghul, the brain, and Cronus all entered from the left, with Light guards.

Vandal Savage: Ambassador.

Ambassador: Savage.

Black Beetle: as head of security for The Reach. (He pointed at Black Manta) I must insist no mask be worn at the summit.

Black Manta: simply because you insist is no guarantee.

Ra's: Manta, if you wouldn't mind. After all, we ae among friends.

Manta growled and reluctantly pulled off his helmet along with Tigress and Deathstroke.

Tigress: we are so in over our heads.

Kaldur: shh

Ra's: satisfied?

Black Beetle: hmm.

Ambassador: excellent. Then with the formalities out of the way..

Savage: let us begin.