Independence Day

Independence Day

Two Years Later

Third person POV

Gotham city

It's a lovely sunny day in Gotham City. There was a family in the park trying to enjoy a nice barbecue when suddenly a giant icebeam shot other civilians right next to them. A man in mechanical armor walked out on the hill above them, Mr. Freeze.

Mr. Freeze: enjoy family time?

He aimed his freeze gun at the family who were cowering in terror and shot, freezing them.

Mr. Freeze: my family has other plans.

He slid down the ice slide aiming his gun to fire at the civilians when suddenly two projectiles knocked him left. He growled.

Mr. Freeze: Batman I was wondering when you'd show up.

Suddenly Mr. Freeze heard a laugh. A childish and playful one, before he looked up and a boy in a red suit landed on his helmet immediately jumping off. The boy threw two shrinks cracking his helmet. Robin.

Mr. Freeze: boy wonder, the bat sent you here to drag me out to prison, frankly I'm underwhelmed.

Robin: great but I'm kinda in a hurry here.

Mr. Freeze: kids, always in such a rush.

Robin: not talking to you.

Mr freeze's eyes widened as he turned around spotting Batman gliding towards him. He had no time to react before Batman ended up punching him the through the helmet.

Star City

Icicle Jr was wrecking havoc on the bridge in Star City. He just made a giant ice wall before a volley of arrows landed on it, one getting lodged in his shoulder. He looked up and spotted Speedy and Green Arrow.

Jr: Finally! Was wondering what a guy had to do to get a little attention around here.

He shot multiple ice shards towards the archers who both shot explosive arrows towards the projectiles.

Speedy: Junior's doing all this for attention?

The arrows exploded but more shards flew past the smoke, the archers swiftly dodged and ran down the abutments.

Speedy: I'm telling you now, this little distraction better not interfere.

Green Arrow shot two explosives at the wall Jr created blowing a hole in it. Ice shot out a bunch of shards towards Speedy who flipped over them shooting a normal arrow hitting him in the jaw knocking him out.

Green Arrow chuckled

Green Arrow: kid had a glass jaw.

Speedy: hilarious, can we go, todays the day.

Pearl Harbor