Coldhearted

Coldhearted

STAR CITY/OLIVER QUEEN HOME

NOVEMBER 11th

Patrick: snow!

Patrick woke up to the sight of snow on his window a and immediately started to run outside.

Dinah: (she called after him) sorry pat, we need you at the mountain. Wally's surprise party? 

Patrick: oh right. Forgot. The snow better be there later.

Dinah: I'm heading to the watchtower. Batman may have a mission.

Patrick: good.

Dinah: well, I'll be going now.

She walked towards the tube and disappeared. Patrick's smile faded into a very saddened face.

Patrick: (to himself) how am I supposed to tell my mother figure I might die soon, not sure Patrick.

Patrick walked through the tube to see that the party started, the team including Flash was there.

Wally: hey LR! You almost missed the party!

Patrick: oh no...

Donna: (she walked up behind him with Artemis) should we tell him about Megan and Conner?

Artemis: oh that honor's all your's

Donna smirked at whispered in Wally's ear. Wally looked at Megan and Conner disappointed. Patrick laughed when Batman's voice spoke on the loudspeaker.

Batman: attention team, suit up. Polar stealth, mission briefing in five.

BRIEFING ROOM

Kid Flash: where's Flash?

Batman: Red Tornado and Flash both already have their assignment's. A massive ice storm has paralyzed North America coast to coast. Satellite imagery has detected five flying ice fortresses source unknown, they seem to be responsible and must be stoped. Another theory is that Thor could be behind this.

Lightning Rod: nope, then we'd be dealing with thunder storms. That wouldn't work in favor with a massive blizzard.

Batman: nice to have someone confirm that.

Kid Flash: cant the watch tower blow them out of the sky?

Zatanna: (she turned to Robin) what's a watchtower?

Batman: (sigh) the League's orbiting base is not weaponized. And with both Green Lanterns off world I need all hands on deck.

Robin: does that mean what's I think it means? The League and the team fighting side by side.

Lightning Rod: (he clapped his hands together) awesome!