The Wedding Of The Century

STAR CITY

Artemis woke up in her bed. She looked over and saw a note next to her. "Bad luck to see the bride before the wedding. I'm staying at Wally's for the night-Patrick"

Artemis: (smiling widely) today's the day.

She got a knock on her door and heard Somme muffled chatter. She opened it and saw Donna, M'gann, Zatanna, Raquel and Jade.

Donna: (excited) ready?

Artemis: (smiling widely) yes. Lets do this.

CENTRAL CITY

Patrick was snoring loudly on the couch, his arm over his face. Conner, Dick, Wally, Roy and Kaldur were standing over him.

Roy: should, we uh, wake him up

Wally: I tried, he's in a deep sleep.

Kaldur: the car will be here soon, we must hurry.

Dick: should we poor water on his head.

Roy: oh, he hates that. We should do it.

Conner smirked and left for the kitchen.

Wally: this is going to be good.

Conner returned with a glass filled to the brim. Without hesitation he poured it on Patrick's face who was woken up instantly. He jumped up causing the boys to laugh.

Patrick: not funny!

Although Patrick was trying not to laugh as well.

Roy: (still laughing) it was kind of funny.

Kaldur: agreed.

Wally: The car is here. We should go.

THE UNDERWORLD

Hades was using some magic in his realm in a attempt to resurrect an old friend.

The spell went well, and a cloud of pitch black surrounded a large figure. The large red head stumbled out.

Thor: what the hell? Hades?

Hades: Hello old friend. I have resurrected you temporarily.

Thor: why?

Hades: we have a wedding to attend.

STAR CITY

Artemis was sitting on the couch while the rest of the girls were getting her prepared. She was trying to put as little makeup on as possible. She heard a knock at the door prompting M'gann to look up.

M'gann: I'll get it.

She levitated to the door while Jade stayed with Artemis.