Confession

(A/N: another short chapter)

Confession

MOUNT JUSTICE

OCTOBER 15TH

Artemis was sitting on the couch the team was staying in the living room when the Zeta Tube opened

Recognized Wonder Girl B-0-9

Lightning Rod B-0-2

Donna and Patrick walked in from the tube and sat with the team. Artemis felt her heart twirl again but was interrupted by Dinah walking in.

Dinah: Artemis, please come to my office.

Artemis got up and shot a look at Donna, the amazon completely oblivious. Artemis followed Dinah to her office and sat in the large green chair. Dinah sat on the couch across.

Dinah: so start from the beginning, what bothered you most.

Artemis: hey, there's nothing that effected me, I was the first to go, no trauma.

Dinah: I know, your to tough to need help, or to though to admit you need help. Yet, something's still hurting you.

Artemis: whatever, maybe.

Dinah: is it, how your "death" affected Patrick?

Artemis: well, yeah, that's part of it.

Dinah: good start. Artemis, you know Patrick trust you right? The team does to. Yet you still keep secrets from them.

Artemis: you can't tell them! You can't!

Dinah: I wont, but you should, Patrick already knows your not Arrow's niece. Maybe you could tell him.

Artemis: yeah right, he'd never trust me again, I'm not ruining that.

Dinah: so he's who your most concerned about. Your feelings for him aren't from nowhere. He was the first person to ever really trust you.

Artemis: yeah I have feelings for him, but he's with Donna now, no chance for me anymore.

Dinah: you think— oh god.

Artemis: what?

Dinah: Artemis, they're siblings.

Artemis: what?!

Dinah: Donna told him in the simulation. They've been spending time together to bond, not because they're dating.

Artemis: so they aren't,

Dinah: yup

Artemis: I feel so stupid.

Dinah: don't lose your chance again, but let me talk to Patrick first.