The Party

The Party

Donna was in her home reading a book. She got a text from Wally saying "wish you were here!" With a photo of him, Kaldur, Roy, Jade and Artemis at the bar Patrick was singing at. She smiled until she heard a familiar voice.

Atlas: Donna.

Donna spun around and saw Atlas Standing there in his armor.

Donna: what do you want Atlas?

Atlas: to talk. You and your League has let criminals commit atrocities over again. All because your to cowardly to kill. I was not. I was willing to pull the trigger. And my world has achieved peace

Donna: you're wrong. Your world is living in fear

Atlas's mask came of and he show his scarred face.

Atlas: look me in the eyes and say that. If my league pulled the trigger, I wouldn't be like this. I would be home, with Artemis, living the life I was supposed to.

Donna: you did that to yourself.

Atlas: yeah. But soon, you'll have to kill me. There's a war coming sis. It's kill, or be killed.

Atlas disappeared in a flash of blue light, leaving Donna to ponder what he said.

STAR CITY

Patrick just got off stage with his mother. He smiled as he met Artemis who hugged him.

Artemis: that was so good!

Roy: the fact that you can sing and never told me is bizarre.

Kaldur: agreed.

Wally: I'll say!

Dinah: please tell me you two have been planning the wedding.

Artemis: (her arm wrapped around Patrick's waist) yup. We're going to the beach in about three months. That'll be the where we saw the vows.

Patrick: and as for the bachelorette and Bachelor party, we were think of doing them tomorrow.

Kaldur: did you decide who will be your Groomsmen?

Patrick: You, Roy, Wally, Dick and Conner.

Artemis: mine will be Jade, M'gann, Zatanna, Donna and Raquel.

Dinah: I am so proud of the man you've become Patrick.

Patrick: I know

THE NEXT DAY

Patrick decided to take the boys to a bar in Star city. He was waiting in his house for the others. He heard a knock on his door.

He opened it and saw Kaldur.

Kaldur: good to see you Patrick.