Showdown With A God

(A/n this takes place after targets and terrors)

Showdown With A God

CRETE, GREECE.

September 15

Patrick was climbing the mountainside. This is where he suspected the thunder bolt was. He climbed the mountain like his life depended on it. Cause well it kinda did. He knew facing Cronus without Zeus's bolt was a suicidal mission. He finally reached a ledge of the mountain, as he pulled himself up he noticed a deep cave that lead into the mountain. He used his lightning to light it up as he walked down it.

Patrick: So you mean to tell me the bolt is in this cave. Unguarded. Yeah right.

Patrick kept walking, his yellow lightning radiating a glow in the dark cave. He kept walking and walking until the narrow cavern opened up and there it was. A golden spear in the shape of the thunder bolt lighting the cave with its golden aura.

Patrick was to distracted by the fact he found it that he didn't notice the giant monster behind him lining up its axe. He heard it behind him and thankfully jumped out of the way leaping towards the bolt. He grabbed it and felt a rush of energy move through his body. The electricity pumping through his veins. He threw it at the wall and snapped his fingers. It came right back.

He faced the creature. It had a giant human body holding a axe with two blades on each side. His head was not human at all. It had two giant horns and it was shaped like a bull. The Minotaur.

Patrick: alright, before we do this, I just want you to know I'm a huge fan.

The Minotaur roared and charged head first towards the kid. Patrick anticipated this and flipped over it. He aimed his newfound weapon at it and blasted it with lightning. Patrick felt so much stronger with this bolt. The Minotaur stumbled back. Patrick noticed something in the bolt. He decided to try and split them. And so he did. The single lightning shaped spear was now two lightning shaped swords. Patrick spun them around and waited. The Minotaur had no patience and charged. It tried to swing its axe but Patrick parried and stabbed it in the chest. It roared in pain for a few seconds before falling to the ground dead. Patrick put the two bolts together and walked out of the cave to head back to the mountain.

MOUNT JUSTICE

Lightning Rod. B-0-2

Patrick walked through the tube late at night with civilians cloths to be greeted by the team no where to be found.

Patrick: probably in the living room.

Patrick made his way to the living room to see the team playing UNO. The true destroyer of friendships. Wally looked up and saw him. He zoomed over and examined the bolt.

Wally: dude, this is awesome, what can it do.

Donna: yes, tell us what it can do.

Patrick: well for one it just amplified my powers, and it can be used as both a spear and duel swords (to prove his point he split it in to and spun them around before putting it in spear mode and hanging it on the coat rack)