Story Of Ragnorak

Story Of Ragnorak

APRIL 10TH

CRETE/NEW OLYMPUS

Thor: again!

Heather, the Daughter of Apollo shot an arrow at Thomas, the son of Hephaestus, a boy with long brown hair. He dodged and shot fire at her, she dodged and Thomas tried to swing his hammer at her but she stuck out her hand and blinded him with the power of the sun. He missed her and she knocked him down after hitting him with a club. Thomas smiled and turned to Thor.

Thomas: you chose well.

Thor: yeah, I did (he turned to Heather) welcome to the Young Olympians.

Heather: yes!

Suddenly a skinny man with a blond beard walked out.

Baldur: yes. Welcome.

Thor: good to see you man.

Baldur: you two, you big idiot.

Suddenly about four other kids walked out. One of them was Luke, son of Hermod. The other had a massive tan and black wavy hair. Dylan, son of Poseidon. The other was a girl with curly red hair and a spear on her back. Caitlin, daughter of Demeter. Another one was a boy that had blond hair, and a massive scar on his forehead. Jason. Son of Hecate.

Dylan: welcome to the team Heather.

Heather: thanks Dylan.

Suddenly the cave shook and Patrick Lance appeared in front of them. Thor smiled.

Thor: kids, meet Patrick Lance, the son of Zeus.

Thomas: whoa.

Caitlin: awesome.

Patrick: Thor, can we talk?

Thor: yeah sure.

The Olympians left with Baldur.

Thor: so what's up kid?

Patrick: I need to ask, what happened when Asgard was destroyed? You said my father killed your family. What happened?

Thor's smile faded and he looked down.

Thor: I had a Daughter. Her name was Thrud. I also had two sons. Magni and Modi.

Patrick: what happened?

Thor: well, I was trying and failing to be a father. Trying to train them. Then Ragnorak came.

ASGARD

3 CENTURIES AGO

Thrud: aw come on! Give it back!

Modi: nope, my sword now! Haha

Magni: give your sister the sword, little brother.