65 • Mehndi and madness

Mishti :)

Everyone was just having fun, I was little tired so came back to Abir's room.. Abir and Maa were choosing my outfit designs, I got bored , so came here.. I have full faith on his choice and moreover they will ask me about my opinion at last.. Abir's phone was on the bed, I sat on the bed and opened it. I opened his gallery , he doesn't leave a chance to capture me .. I found some picture of me which were really ugly, so I deleted them.. I was scrolling randomly when I found his mirror selfie, where he was shirtless.. He was wearing a jean, his one hand was under the pocket...

I bit my lips and was smiling like a fool while staring at his perfect body.. So many thoughts were running in my mind.. After marriage we both will stay together and nobody will be there to disturb us.. I started bitting my nails and rolled on the bed.. I hit the phone on my head and again started blushing.. He hadn't sent this picture to me, so I sent the picture to me through whatsapp.. I went to video tab, there was a video which was made before three days.. He was singing, holding his guitar.. I increased the volume..

Woh jo kahte the bichhdenge na hum kabhi
Alvida ho gaye dekhte dekhte
Sochta hoon
Ek main, ek woh aur shaamein kayi
Chand roshan thhe tab aasmaan mein kayi

My smile vanished hearing the song, he sang it after our break up.. I was about to hear the next part when someone snatched the phone away.. I looked up and found Abir.. "Why are you seeing all this? " he asked closing all the tab.. I stood up on the bed and clinged on him.. I pressed my lips on his cheek and brushed it over there.. He laughed and lifted me in the same position, his one hand was around my waist and another was around my thigh.. "I am sorry, " I muttered and wrapped my hands around his neck..

"It's for the nth time you are sorry for that one matter, now we are engaged again, let it go, " he said brushing his nose on my shoulder, I felt tickling.. He made me stand on the floor and stretched his arm up.. "Can you massage my back a little? It's paining due to working constantly , " he asked me, I nodded. He started opening his shirt, I was staring at the carpet being nervous.. "You can stare at me, I don't have any problem, " he teased me, I rolled my eyes.. "Shameless! " I muttered under my breath..

"Oho! That's why you have sent my shirtless picture to your phone! " he said, my eyes widened.. He then took my phone out of his pocket and showed it to me with a smirk plastered on his lips.. Shit! My phone was with him.. "Give it to me, you can't just check someone's phone like this, " I muttered and tried to take my phone from him but due to his height I could not reach him... "The hypocrisy, huh! " he muttered and stood on his toes and stretched his arm up .. I was constantly jumping to grab my phone but ended up falling on his chest.. My breath hitched.. He threw my phone on the bed.. I was about to go when he grabbed me holding my waist..

My feet were barely touching the carpet as he had lifted me.. My both hands were on his shoulder while he was staring at me.. "What are you doing? " I mumbled, avoiding my question completely he kept his focus on my face.. "Let me go, " I murmured.. He loosened his grip around me and handed me a lotion.. I sighed.. He laid on his stomach on the bed.... I sat on my knees, after applying moisturizer I started massaging his back.. Don't know about how he is feeling, but each movement of my palms on his back was giving me butterflies..

"Your hands feels like cotton candy against my skin, " he murmured, I rolled my eyes.. "That's enough , thank you, " he said and I stopped massaging.. He shifted his position and sat in a half lying position.. I was about to get up when he pulled me, I became confused.. He pointed towards his head, I raised my brows.. "You need head massage too? " I asked, he nodded.. "What about a neck massage? " I asked sarcastically, he rolled his eyes ..