2• Troubles

"It all begins and ends in your head.
What you give power to, has power over you. "

Mishti :

My morning was started with a knock on the door .. Removing my duvet I went to open the door rubbing my eyes.. I was hell tired.. I need a little more sleep..

I opened the door only to find Abir's mom there.. "Good morning, Aunty! " I wished her and she smiled. She was holding two cups of tea..

"May I come in? " she asked..

"Yes yes Aunty. " I said and she entered inside my room. She placed both the cups on the table..

"I have not brushed my teeth yet, so you take your tea.. I am coming in five minutes. " saying I went to bathroom..

It's so strange the way she's behaving with me from yesterday. I mean we just met two days before only . How could she be so sweet to someone whom she don't even know!

Keeping my thoughts aside I washed my face .. I took my brush and freshened up..

As I came out of washroom, I saw Meera Aunty folding my duvet.. Everything was at its place. It's so embarrassing because my room was looking little messy as I didn't have much time to fix it.

"Thank you, Aunty.. But why did you do all these things.. I would have done it. " I said going towards her and we both sat on our respective chairs..

"You are like a daughter to me , so no need to say Thank you and Sorry. " she said shipping her tea.. I nodded my head.

The sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky .... The view in front of me was so pleasant.. Closing my eyes I took a deep breath.. The tea was good too..

"Why don't you come with us to the temple? " she asked. As all the family members were going to Soha's village temple. But I denied as I am tired and I didn't want to spend my another day with Mr Rajvansh..

"Little tired.. I can't travel in this condition otherwise I will catch cold. " I replied to which she just nodded her head..

"Oldies will stay here only, so you won't feel alone. " she said. I kept my cup on the table.

Keeping her cup she went to balcony.. I followed her..

"Abir, please go and get ready.. I have made your breakfast. I am leaving for the  temple in half an hour. " she shouted from my balcony.

He was in garden, doing something in his laptop. He was wearing a half shirt and track pant. Sunlight and his messy hair was making him look hot.

He just said "Hmm" in response and kept doing his work. We both rolled our eyes.

"He won't listen like this.. " saying she left.. I was just watching him and in just one minute she reached there. My eyes went big when he ran with his laptop and she was behind her..

"Mom please, just give me five minutes. " he was continuously shouting..
"From last one hour you are saying five minutes" she complained and stopped..

I giggled as they both ran out of breath after five minutes of tom and jerry running..

"Listen, It's not your home.. I am getting late. After giving you breakfast I will go.. So don't make me late.. " she said angrily.

And here I was thinking I won't have to face him today atleast. Closing the door I went inside. Picking my dress from my bag I went to take bath.

I went to dining hall to have my breakfast. Abir was already present there. Ignoring him I started walking towards kitchen, but stopped as Meera aunty called me.