42• Love Is In The Air !

Abir :)

Days are passing in a blink of eyes, just few days left for bhai's marriage.. After doing pre-wedding photo shoot in Switzerland they both have returned. Sameer and I, both are managing everything and keeping bhai away from all the work. These pre-marriage days will never come back, bhai need to enjoy it.. That's why I am getting no time to even breath properly. Bhai's absence in our company made both of us realized how much work he do ..

It's around 11:30 in night, keeping all my work aside I went to terrace to get some fresh air.. I threw myself on the swing and took my phone out of my pocket.. I got so many notifications but choosed to ignore it.. Opening whatsapp the only message I saw was of Mishti's..

Abir Rajvansh, I know you are busy but it's been ten days , I haven't seen your face properly. What is the profit of living in the same lane when I don't get a chance to see you? If possible message me atleast, I am not getting a single call from you. You are a bad boyfriend!

A smile formed on my lips, but it got vanished when I checked the date, she had sent me this message two days back. Sighing deeply I kept my phone on the swing and looked up, at the sky.. She herself is busy.. It's just most of the time I spending in my workplace and whatever time I am getting, I am investing it in the wedding preparation.. It's already too late, I dropped the idea of calling her.. I too miss her ..

I gazed at the moon, so many things has been changed but the moon is still same. From watching the moon alone in her thoughts to watch the moon with her, life has become beautiful. Touchwood..

Nobody actually know how I met her.. Few months before dad's death, life was beautiful.. I was in 10th standard. A random busy day it was. School opening time. I was getting late for class, still running towards outside of the school to call Saanvi. I used to sit with her, Sameer was in different section. To be honest I used to get annoying vibes from my class girls, that's why I always stay with Saanvi..

And she was a badass girl, girls used to stay away from her. So I was running and running until I got hit with a girl. We both fell in opposite direction, my handkerchief fell from my hand when I fell down.. Cursing something to me the girl got up, as I was facing her back, so I noticed her bag.. She ran from there and went inside school campus.. I bent down and picked the handkerchief but it was not mine, she had taken mine accidentally .. I just kept it with me, so that when I will see her next time I will give it to her..

But I didn't see her, nor searched her.. After a week, I was playing football in our school playground with my friends.. After the game I went near the chair, where I had kept my bag, I saw that bag again.. One bluish - black bag, the same bag.. I kept staring at her till she turned her body towards me..

It was not like I hadn't seen a beautiful girl in my life, but when I saw her I just couldn't remove my eyes from her. She was pretty. Her innocency made me look at her for some more minutes.. Her hairs were tied in two ponytail, with that white shirt and knee length skirt, she was looking cute.. Small size hairs were falling on her face, covering her forehead.. A trending hairstyle of that time..

After seeing her I didn't feel like to return her handkerchief.. Yes! I just couldn't.. She left , and I just kept staring at her retreating figure.. I didn't have any hard feelings for her, but just a slight attraction.. I had no idea of her name, class anything..

After that I used to see her in school more often but never approached her from my side.. After 10th board exam and  dad 's suicide I lost myself completely, I was totally broken.. We then shifted to Ramesh uncle's apartment as we lost our Delhi mansion due to the loan things. But the good part was after the incident the bond between our siblings got strengthen.. It became strong because we all witnessed each other's breakdown phase for the first time..