38 • Colours of love & intimacy

Mishti :)

Days are passing in a blink of eyes.. It's almost march.. After Abir's father death anniversary, he kept himself busy in work.. And now he's all fine and stable and of course back to his form.. It was so painful for me to see him so devastated, but now he's fine which is a good thing..

Now it's 4:30 PM, I am going to pick Abir in his car. He went to a college, as there is some exhibition of commerce and business department, so they invited him as a main guest.. The car stopped in front of a huge college, I snapped at the entrance hearing loud cheers.. I saw a glimpse of Abir but soon some students blocked his ways.. Some were taking his autograph and some were taking selfie..

Soon his guards came and helped him in coming out of the crowd.. As he came near our car, the driver opened the door for him and he slipped inside it.. "Hello Mr Famous! " I waved my hand, he rolled his eyes and kept his expensive pen in his shirt pocket.. "I too want autograph Sir! " I said, forwarding my palm, the driver started the engine..

He stared at my hand, then nodded.. "Not now, but don't worry you will get my autograph once we reach home, " he said, a teasing smirk was playing on his lips which made me confused and nervous at the same time. He don't say anything without any intension.. I pulled my hand back and kept it on my lap..

He was little tired, so keeping his head on the headrest, he slept.. I was looking outside through the window glass and vibing on the slow music which driver was playing.. I felt my side seat getting pressed a little then realized Abir shifted near me.. Taking my hand in his, he intertwined our palms and again closed his eyes, resting his head on the headrest.. I smiled and kept my head on his shoulder..

As the car stopped, I woke him up and we both came out of the car.. He walked inside, I went to garden area where Sameer bhai was watering the plant.. "Hello Mish, " he smiled, I helped him in watering plants.. There were so many beautiful plants, some seems came from abroad.. "Who have bought all this? " I asked pointing at those flower plants..

"Abir! Everytime he goes abroad , he bought that locality's plants, " he mumbled, I nodded .. We both cut some leaves, clean the garden and finally after one hour our work finished.. Cleaning my hands I went inside, bhai was talking with Siya in phone call..

All the siblings were having their own fun time, while shipping tea. I exchanged a smile with Aadarsh bhai, I was about to sit when Sahil stopped me .. "What are you doing here? Your boyfriend is waiting for you in his room, " he said, grinning.. I rolled my eyes, I don't come here only for him..

"Why are you always behind her? "

I looked up hearing a husky addictive voice, my breath became uneven seeing Abir.. His hairs were little messed up, with the loose tie and opened two bottons, he was looking a hot mess.. Taking a deep breath I looked down , but I haven't brought my phone so there was no way to keep myself distracted..

"Oh ho! Bhai have already taken her side before marriage, what will happen after marriage? You toh will throw us if we will tease her, " Sahil said and all started laughing.. My face went pale hearing the word marriage.. When I am around him, I forget everything and this thing just came to my mind now.. Marriage!

I looked up, Abir's gaze was on me, trying to study what I am thinking. Before he could understand my nervousness, I again looked down..

He is good, I mean really good, but marriage.. I don't know but just the mere thoughts of marrying someone scares me, but he is not someone either.. My mind has become a bipolar.. I kept all these creepy thoughts aside and took the newspaper from the table..

Opening a random page I stared at it, but reading it? Nah.. My mind is still exploding on these thoughts.. I was never this much closed with anyone, they way I am with Abir. And I myself know we are not just friends but more than that..