28 • A New Journey Ahead

Mishti :|

After doing lunch with my family, we left our home for airport. Mom and bhai bhabi in one car, Chacha chachi and me in another.. I was sitting on the passenger seat, gazing at the chaotic road.. I was feeling too heavy at the moment , there was no excitement in me.   After so many years, I got a chance to spend some time with my family, but I am regretting because even though I want to be happy, but I am not able to..

The way they all are excited, I am not!

"Sekhar is upset with me because I can't attend the engagement, "

I came out of my thinking zone hearing Chacha's voice. I squeezed my brows and looked at both of them.. They know about this?

"See! We had made the plan before. It's okay if we can't attend the engagement, we will go to the marriage, " Chachi uttered, it was enough for me.. I mean these two are behaving so normal, chachi too. Seriously! Am I leaving in some other planet or what?

Why no one is affected with this news? Everyone went through some memory loss or what? Or I came from some other planet.. Letting out a deep breath, I plugged my earphones in my ear and started listening music, only it can cool my mind. All of a sudden the song stopped so I glanced at my phone. A smile appeared on my lips seeing Adi's name. He was calling me. I picked it..

Hii Adi!

Hii.. how is the preparation going on?

Which preparation?

What which preparation?

Are you sure you have called me? It's Mishti this side!

Bhak.. Of course I know..

Then what are you blabbering? 

God! I am talking about the engagement. You must be excited na.. After all your boyfriend's brother is getting engaged..

Are you high? Now who is my boyfriend? Who is my boyfriend's brother? What are you talking idiot?

I am high? Seriously? You are idiot..

I know, thanks!

Arghh.. I am talking about Aadarsh Rajvansh.. He is getting engaged na? I read an article now, so thought to ask you, but God know what are you saying..

You read an article and you believed it? Of course Aadarsh bhai is getting engaged with you..

No! There are so many article regarding this. I think it's on newspaper too. He is getting engaged to a girl named Swadheenta..

Now who is Swadheenta?

How would I know.. He is your boyfriend's brother, you should know..

Listen! He is not my boyfriend.. Just cut the call. Don't eat my head..

Before he could speak more I cut the call.. Are these two brothers getting engaged in same day? I have never heard this name before! Out of curiosity  I searched Aadarsh bhai's engagement related news on Google. I kept looking at the screen for some seconds.

Adi was right, but the viral photos of him are with Saanvi di.. I became confused.. I logged in my Instagram account and went to bhai's profile and checked his following list until I found a id named swedheenta_roy..  I opened her ID and felt like to bang my head somewhere.. First of all it was a private account and second there was no profile photo..