34 • Her Insecurities

Abir :)

It's been 5 days to that day, first the thief things then Sahil, I yelled at her . After that day I went to Banglore for my outdoor work, and the thing is I didn't inform her anything. In this five days I didn't even call her neither send any message. When I went to Banglore, she was in college, already she was upset with me so I didn't feel like to inform her.

And atleast in this way she won't miss me, but I really missed her presence around me. She's hurt because I was angry but she couldn't see the reason behind it. I almost failed to breathe when one of the thief kept the knife around her neck, anything could have happened to her. And how could I not be angry after knowing she forgot to lock the door? Like it's 1:00 . How can be someone so careless?

And about Sahil thing, I was so frustrated, so I poured all the frustation on her , for which I am still feeling guilty. But she should have informed me about Sahil, he is really getting careless. Thank God, nothing happened to that girl, otherwise situation would have been worst.

Now I'm in my bedroom, lying over the bed. After 5 days of restless work, finally I slept for 6 hours without any disturbance. I glanced at watch, it's 6:40 in evening. Insertng my phone in my pant pocket I went to washroom.. After that I came out of my room, keeping my both hand in my hoodie pocket. I was feeling little lazy to go to downstairs.

I scanned the whole hall while coming down, only Mom and Chachi were there. Bhai and Sameer are still in office. Chacha went to village with Dadi and Bua.. It's 13th february, just after 2 days it's Valentine's day, which I don't celebrate, it's because I never had my valentine with me. But I am not much excited about the day..

As Mom and Chachi were busy in talking, without disturbing them I made my way towards drawing room, thinking to watch a movie. I want to go to Mishti, but first I have to make myself relax , I need to charge myself. She must be angry on me for not informing about me going to Banglore.. Now I am scared, what will I tell her.. She's already so stubborn, I don't think she will even look at me, talking is a far different thing..

I stopped near the door of drawing room when my gaze fell on her . My heart skipped a beat, she was playing some online games with Sahil and Sam. She was so engrossed in the game that she could not notice my presence.. I blinked my eyes as a satisfactory smile lingered over my lips because I just saw her after freaking 5 days..

Home actually feels like home around her. All of a sudden I started feeling energetic, no doubt she is my energy booster. I stood there leaning against the door. Throwing her head back she laughed as Sahil lost the game, they were playing some sort of car racing games. Kid! My heart was fluttering with an unknown waves of happiness seeing the bond between them. In such a short span of time, she bonded with everyone mainly with Sahil.

I didn't realize for how much time I was staring at her until my phone started vibrating in my pocket. I went away from the room and picked it..

Abir, as you said I tried. But as it's illegal so it will take time.

No worry! Take as much time as you require but I need every single thing related to that custody..

Okay! I will inform you..

Hmm, bye!

I cut the call.. He is Priyanshu, an advocate and my friend too. I really have a strong feeling that it's Mr Agarwal who won the custody. But I just need clearance. I won't tell anything to Mishti until I get to know the truth. Her heart will break if my thoughts will come true. Her brother loves her and no matter what in any condition a brother won't leave her sister like this.