57 • Something unexpected

Mishti :)

I entered inside Abir's room , the soft fragrance of the room embraced me.. It looked so empty but I could feel his presence around me.. Every moment we shared together just flashed in front of my eyes making me sad and happy at same time.. I stood near the mirror, seeing the perfume collection I smiled, because most of the perfume he uses are of mine.. Of course not female perfumes..

Opening the wardrobe I took a glance of it.. Some of his clothes were still there.. I was about to close it when my eyes fell on the painting which was covered with a cloth.. From the very first day I had seen this frame, but never got to know who was in this painting.. Who knew it would be me? Lol! I removed the cloth and my eyes shined with happiness.. The Artist Rajvansh is very talented.. No one can ever make a painting of me like this, I swear it was so beautiful.. But if Abir would have shown me this, then this moment would have been in my heart for a lifetime..

The irony is that when he was in Paris he made this painting and even now he is in Paris when I am seeing it.. I kissed the painting and again kept it the way it was..

Wait! I came here for my ring..

I looked over the lamp table but there was no ring.. I stood silently and tried to remember.. Heck; I had kept the ring here only.. I searched here and there but didn't find the ring.. I became anxious because it was gifted to Abir by Meera aunty.. It was special to him.. I searched here and there but didn't find it.. Abir will be mad at me if I say this..

"Knock knock! "

I turned around hearing Aadarsh bhai's voice.. Sameer bhai, Saanvi di and Sam were present too.. I gave them a faint smile .. "I guess someone is searching for anything ! " bhai said taking me in a side hug, circling his one hand around my neck.. I always feel affectionate every time he does this..

"I actually kept a ring here, but now I am not able to find it, " I muttered making a pout.. "A ring? " Sameer bhai asked in shock and I nodded..

"Wait! Yesterday our maid asked me about a ring, toh I was busy so I said it's not ours! " Aadarsh bhai informed , my eyes widen in shock.. These people don't have to be this much rich that won't even see whose ring it was..

"Seriously! It was Abir's.. What will I say to him? " I blabbered..

"Call the maid, I want -"

"Oh ho! Stop making her scared.. Give the ring to her, " Saanvi di said and took out the ring from bhai's pocket.. I felt so relieved, I was at the verge of dying.. The brothers started laughing, I rolled my eyes.. "Abir had told me to keep the ring safely, because he knows you very well, " she chuckled, I bit my inner cheek..

"And here is the food, " Sam came with a big plate, my eyes went big seeing the amount of food.. She was, about to keep the plate on Abir's bed, I stopped her.. "You know na! He doesn't like if someone mess with his bed, " I said, she smirked at me and deliberately kept the plate over the bed.. Both the brothers climbed on the bed.. "That's plan! We will annoy him, " Sam said and she too climbed on the bed.. Saanvi di switched on the television, we both too sat over the bed..

Sam clicked so many pictures and sent to both Abir and Sahil, I rolled my eyes. These siblings are not together still annoy the hell out of each other.. Yesterday night I called Abir and his phone was switched off and till now he haven't called me back.. It's already the end of today, I am dying to talk with him, but Lord know in which work he is busy..

_______________________

Abir :)

Yesterday I thought my phone was dead, but due to some technical issues it was not working, so first I went to it's hospital and repaired it.. And my Lord, I got a missed call from Mishti as soon as I opened it.. I would have called her at that instant moment , but I didn't want our phone call to end in a short duration.. So I decided to call her tonight.. After completing my today's work, I returned home around 9:00 PM ..