23 • He loves to trouble her

Mishti :)

I came downstair, wrapping a thick shawl around me as I was still in my night dress.. It's around 6.40 am in the morning, everyone were already awake , gathered in the hall, shipping their morning tea.

Manali was always my dream destination, and finally got a chance to come here. For the first time, I am this much excited for the trip, even though we will explore Manali in two days, and I guess it will be enough. We have so many places to cover in these fifteen days..

I sat beside Sam, under her blanket. Mom don't allow me to come North India because of the weather, my body can't tolerate this much of cold. Saanvi di handed me a cup of tea and went back to her seat.

Rajvansh have a farm house here in Manali, so we didn't book any hotel..

Abir and Sameer bhai were discussing about where to go first and what to do and all.. He was wearing a knee length short denim and a vest, no shirt over it, no jacket. Is he made up of some stone or what, even in this low temperatures he is so unaffected. I chuckled seeing Sam, who's trembling even after wearing a jacket and wrapping a blanket around her.

My gaze fell on the entrance as someone entered. The whole excitement turned into fear in a second seeing a dog there. A girl in her mid twenty came towards us, holding the chain of the dog. It was German Shepherd. I gasped and put the empty cup on my side table.

It didn't take them much time to reach us, otherwise I would have been run for my life.

"Ace! Come here, " Abir shouted, clapping his hands trying to gain the dog's attention.

"He is Ace, the housekeeper's dog and she's her daughter named Bella, " Sam muttered, I nodded my head.

Bella removed the chain from her neck belt and Ace ran to Abir and directly jumped on his lap. All gathered around Abir, as he was holding him, except me. I covered the blanket fully around me, and stayed there watching the scenario.

The hall filled with his bark and there laughters. After playing with Ace for 15 to 20 minutes everyone came back to their respective seat. Sam went to upstairs with her phone, as she got a call from Riyansh.

Abir's gaze fell on me, I clutched the blanket. "Why I feel like you are scared of Dog? " he said grinning, I could hear my own heart beat.. "No! I don't, " I muttered, trying to sound confident.

"Then come here, " he whispered, I shook my head. "This is too cold here, I can't take my feet on the floor, " I gave a lame excuse, everyone burst out laughing. "Then I should make it easy for you, " he got up from his seat, holding the dog in his embrace, he made his way towards me.

I curled my toes, breathing heavily as the dog stared at me. Abir sat on his knees and put the dog on my lap, my heart was all ready to came out of my throat. "Now touch her, " he whispered, I shook my head.

"This is too cold here, I can't even take my hand out of the blanket, " I whispered, he smirked a little and let out a devilish chuckled, all again burst out laughing at my words. I gasped as the Dog brought her face near mine face, I leaned back a little.

My breathe stopped for a moment, when Ace kept her both hand on my shoulder. "Abir keep her away from me, please, " I shouted, Abir sat beside me and tucked my hairstrands behind my ear, giving me shivers. "You aren't not scared of dogs, right! " he whispered near my ear, his hot breathe was fanning on my ear...

I closed my eyes, when the dog leaned towards me. Wasn't Abir enough to make me nervous, now the dog is behaving like him.

"Bhai, keep Ace away from here, otherwise I will send this video to BadiMaa, saying you are troubling her " Sahil said, recording us in his phone. My all time favorite boy  !!