5 • Moments

The musicians had left but these two  were still dancing.. Hats off to their energy.. Aadarsh bhai was standing beside me and Sameer bhai was busy in capturing the moments..

That's when a lady stopped the music and they both stopped dancing. Geeta Aunty! She's is Sam's Mom.. Through I had never met her before but seen her photos in Sam's phone gallery ..

"You have completed your bachelor degree only. Don't be so excited. First complete your master degree and get trained by your brothers, then only you can join our company, " she said strictly..
"Mom yarr! You totally ruined the vibe, " he complained making a pout. "Chachi! Give him a break. He need to relax his mind . " Aadarsh bhai said gaining all their attention. Moving his body in whatever motion Sahil came towards me, scanning me from top to bottom..

"Hii! Can I know this pretty girls name? " he forwarded his hand..

"Mishti! " I answered shaking my hand with him.. It was really a awkward situation as everyone were looking at us.. "Like name! Like face.. " he flirted. I gave him an faint smile..

"Little brother! She is Sam's friend. Means your elder sister. So do try your flirting skill elsewhere, " Aadarsh bhai mentioned putting his hand around Sahil's neck.. I was just standing there like a statue..

Geeta Aunty came and pulled his ears.. He started screaming making others laugh. "If you will keep doing this with every other girl, then you won't find a girlfriend in this birth, " she said gritting her teeth..

I touched her feet. She patted my shoulder. "Sam always talks about you , Mishti did this, Mishti did that, she likes this, she doesn't like this and what not." she ranted.. I smiled at Sam.

"Enough of your family time. I have made breakfast for all of us . Come fast," Sameer bhai commanded and everyone left expect me and Sam. We both had already done our breakfast..

She dragged me with her to show her garden and backward.. They had hired  six to seven workers only for the maintenance of the  gardening.. The whole environment was so clean and fresh.. After roaming for more than half hour , we both went to her room and started doing our official work..

The whole day went like that.. The two brothers went to office, Sahil went to meet his friends. It was only me, Sam and her Mom who were in the house .. Geeta aunty shared so many stories of Sam's childhood.. And she was just glaring at her Mom and I was laughing.. And in that way I got to know her birthday which was after three days only.
She was really a naughty girl in childhood.. Aunty seems kind. I didn't feel like I was in someone's house.

It was evening time.. Sam and I were completing our work sitting in the living room.. After giving snacks to both of us, Geeta Aunty went for evening walk. We both were involved in our respective works, that's when door bell rang..

Sam told me, so I went to open the door.. I was totally surprised when I saw Meera Aunty there.. Before going from Rajvansh house I wanted to meet her and finally she came.. "Oh My God! Mishti, you here, " she was beyond shock.. I touched her feet and she hugged me..

"Aree badimaa!" Sam came and hugged her.. "I missed you so much, " Sam mumbled. "That is why I didn't get a call from you, " Aunty complained..

"Yarr badimaa ! You know na how busy I am, " she explained. Aunty rolled her eyes..

"But Mishti! Umm you here? " she asked me.. "It's a long story badimaa, " Sam replied.. I just nodded my head..

"Whatever! I am just so happy to see you here again, " Aunty confessed.. "Me too! " I giggled.

I had already informed Sam that I had met both Meeta aunty and Abir at Soha's marriage.

Sahil and her Mom (Geeta Aunty) both came at the same time.. Seeing Aunty there , their smile went wide.. Sahil hugged Meera aunty.. "Mera ladla! How are you, "