19 • It feels different

Mishti :)

It's around 5.30 PM. I am sitting in a cafe with my one and only best friend Adi . Finally he got some time for me . From last two hour we both were discussing abour our respective life. And shared everything with him related to Abir, skipping some parts of course .

I had to share my feelings with him, otherwise my mind would have blast.

"Why are you running away from your feelings? " he uttered taking a sip from his coffee mug . "I mean what is your actual problem? You are scared of marriage or falling in love? " he added, I stayed silent..

Because I am scared of both. Marriage is scary. But falling in love, it's not in our hand, that's why we call it fall in love. We just fall. But it's scary too! Atleast for me. Because you don't know, the person is right or wrong. My Dad was too in love with Mom. But now!

I can't be strong like my Mom. I can't pretend everyday that I am happy, when deep down I would be falling apart. 

"E listen! Please don't think about your parents. Just because their relationship didn't work, doesn't mean you will totally lose your believe in love. Do you even know how beautiful it feels? " he said pressing his palm over mine, I sighed.

"How does it feel? I mean how did you know that you are in love with Aisha bhabi? " . He just smiled hearing my words, the most peaceful smile it was.

"You know, words can't describe how it feels. It is not like there will be a particular time when you will understand that you are in love. No. You will gradually feel it. You will start feeling happy around him. You will start observing his small small action. You will feel butterflies even when he just look at you, even for a second. Your world won't revolve around him, but he will become your world. You will start dreaming about him. Wherever you will see, you will find only him, because this will be what your eyes want to see. He will captivate your heart, soul, mind everything. When someone will take his name na, a smile will form on your lips unknowingly. Your life will feel better when you will be with him. And so many things, " he concluded, his eyes were sparking, as he was remembering his falling in love days . Boy is madly in love with Aisha bhabi for sure.

These words just went above my mind, I was looking at him blankly.

"And you know you will start loving yourself more. And he will be the person with whom you will feel more comfortable, you can be you, like the real you, without any hesitation, " he added, I gave him a faint smile.

Mishti! This is something out of box thing for you. Forget about all these . You won't gonna feel anything like this.

My inner voice mocked me and I agreed. I was already confused about my feelings, and Adi made it more difficult.

"Can you just message me what you blabbered now? I can't remember all those things na. I will check all these points if I started falling for someone, " I mumbled to which he rolled his eyes and let out a sigh.

"You are impossible, " he stated, I gave him a blink.

"I know that, " I added.

He rested his head on the chair and looked at the ceiling, thinking about something deeply. "What are you thinking? " I asked.

"The person with whom you will fall in love na, he will be the luckiest! " he paused. I gave him a confused look. Why so?

"Because you don't have any idea about love. How it feels to be in love. And he will be the first person . And first love is always special. And finding a person like you, oh my God what a luck, " he said getting excited, I rolled my eyes.