70 • The Beginning Of A Forever

_____________________

Mishti :)

Even after coming to this phase of life we still fights like cat and dog and it will continue even when we will have our own babies.. But no matter what, we will always be by each other's side.. And now it's time to step ahead, to take the next step in our relationship.. I am blessed that he never forced me, I trust him but it's just I get nervous, or may be I get scared..

I glanced at our room, I have decorated our room with red balloons, petals , his favorite flowers and candles.. It took me a long time to lighten up all the candles, I am still doing it.. He has no idea about it.. Since the evening he hasn't come to our room, after dinner he went with his brothers.. My husband is always busy.. I'm wearing a white net saree, with a backless blouse.. I didn't wear any jewellery because he has a bad habit of throwing my jewellery here and there for no reason.. Maa always ask me 'how do you break your jewellery always? ' I can't just say her that it's his lovely son who loves to throw my jewellery, because it comes between his lips and my skin as a barrier..

I tied my hair in a bun, because I love it when he frees my hair, it's sexy

I tied my hair in a bun, because I love it when he frees my hair, it's sexy.. The light was on as I was still burning up the candles.. One more left.. That's when Abir entered inside making me jump at my place.. He directly entered inside, locked the door and sat on the bed.. He was so busy on his phone call that he didn't notice all the decoration .. He didn't even notice me..

"Of course Mr Mehra, I will appoint him in our next project, he is really good at his work, " he said to someone on the call  , while playing with his own fingers.. He didn't notice the candles because the light was on.. I was staring at him, crossing my arms above my chest.. He slowly raised up his eye lashes and gazed at me.. His jaw dropped and his brows went up.. "I will call you later, " he finally hung up the call.. "Are you going somewhere? " he asked me, is he that blind to notice all this ..

"Yes! How am I looking? " I said sarcastically , showing him my back and front.. He stood up and came to me.. "Don't you think, umm.. I mean you are looking too hot in this get up.. I mean umm do you really think you should go somewhere wearing this? I don't have any problems but umm, " he mumbled being all possessive, I have worn this saree in a way that it will be revealing.. But he is so dumb.. I turned off the light, he burrowed his brows in confusion..

"Why did you turn off the- " he finally took a glance of his surrounding.. It took a moment to him to realize what his wife has done! He stared back at me and raised his brows.. He threw his phone to the sofa and inserted both of his hands in his pocket.. Here we go for a business deal.. "Umm all this? I mean.. " for the first time he was hesitating to say anything.. Brushing the hair of his back head he again titled his head towards all the arrangements and then at me..

"I knew it was coming but this soon? " he muttered in surprise, I glared at him.. "Okay fine.. I will remove all these if it's going too soon for you, " I said sarcastically and headed towards the bed.. But I was pulled by him in a second, my back got bumped on his chest.. He glided his finger up from my waist to my neck, I held my breath feeling the sensation all over my body.. His fingers brushed on my hair, which made my hair to fall freely on my back.. Pushing all my hair to one side he wrapped one hand around my chest..