20 • A shoulder to cry on

Mishti :)

My family were waiting for me outside, it's my rent house. Tonight we're going to a reception of one of our family friend. They informed me at the last moment, so I was the one who's taking time.

Even Rajvansh family is going there, Sam texted me in evening, though they don't know about me going there too. I have already wore my outfit. It's just I am not finding a perfect jewellery for it.

I was biting my lips, and kept a necklace around my neck, but it didn't match. I kept all those stuffs being frustrated and pulled my hair tightly, being totally annoyed.

"Relax girl! We are going to a reception. Why are you panicking like you are going on a date? "

My eyes snapped at the door, Chachi was staring at me , trying to observe my face. She entered in my room and sat on the couch. "Don't wear any jewellery, you are looking good without it, " she muttered..

I looked at myself on the mirror, for the first time I was little conscious about my look

I looked at myself on the mirror, for the first time I was little conscious about my look. I just wanted to look good. "Umm okay then, " I sighed. Taking my purse, we both went outside where everyone were waiting for me to come.

"Let's go! " Chachi said and all got up from their seat.

"Finally we are going somewhere all together, " Chacha said, wrapping his hand around my shoulder, I smiled at him..

There were two car outside of my house. "Mishti will go in my car, " I giggled hearing Chacha's voice. We both sat on back seat, chachi sat on the passenger seat. Mom and bhai bhabi came on another car.

As the driver started the car, I kept my head on Chacha's shoulder, holding his hand. I was feeling little nervous inside. "Are you still in touch with Abir? " Chachi asked, I shut my eyes as Chacha stared at me.

"Abir Rajvansh? " he muttered. What was the need to bring his topic at this time?

"You know him? " Chacha asked keeping his eyes on me, I nodded my head. "Through Sam, umm he is her brother na! " I replied..

"Sam? Sekhar's daughter na? "

"Hmm! "

"She is lying, actually Meera ji came to our house with a marriage proposal for his son Abir, " Chachi blurted, I sighed.

"I have no idea about all this! " Chacha mumbled, I rested my head on the headrest of the seat.. "Do your Mom no about this? You know na she doesn't like businessman, " he added.

"Why? I mean why does she not like man with this professions? " I asked..

"Because she think, their only priority is business, they don't give enough time to family, like your father, "

"But not everyone is same na! " I stated.

"Oho! For the first time Mishti Agarwal is defending them, umm" Chachi uttered being all excited, I rolled my eyes. The car stopped in front of the venue, taking a deep breath I came out of the car.