Brook

Brook pov

"Wake your lazy ass up and get out of my house. You either work or go to school." My aunt said with a cigarette hanging from her mouth. Getting up i put on my uniform and left out.

This week has been not so good. I was throwing up all over the place and Devin was harassing me. Once he found out i was pregnant he got livid.

I understand he in jail and is upset but, i didn't put him there. Its so bad he put his sisters and cousins on me. They follow me, and watch me closely.

It was really annoying to me. I just hate i ran off at my mouth about the whole mia thing. She was just getting on my nerves i kind of blew it up.

I tried calling her but her phone is not service. Im not even going to try to talk her because manny made it very clear to stay away from her.

Im not stupid that boy a fool i saw him a couple times with some hood boys and nope wont try him. I already got devin thug ass he is enough problems right now.

Making my way to school i wasnt feeling good. Going to the nurse office i sat on the bench and waited for the nurse. Signing in i shook my leg my nerves were bad.

Sitting there my stomach got tight as vomit came up and out my mouth. Some lady in the office put a trash can in front of me and i purked all over the place.

The nurse told me i need to go home. Calling ciara she told me they all were home. They had gotten suspended after they jumped on mia. Damn i felt so bad for causing that trouble.

Making it there they all sat in the living room. Going inside ciara called me to her room. The rest of the girls stayed up front. Inside her room i sat down as i looked at her.

"What is it?" I asked. "Its devin he called me this morning." She said. "Okay?" I said. "Okay so he said you need to go see some dude name jay rock." She said.

"Jay rock? Is that dude who works at the barbershop?" I asked. "Yeah him and he said do it fast." She said. I got up and made my way out. Damn man what he is about to get me into?

Making my way to the barbershop i was getting sicker. Man i hate being pregnant ive been so damn miserable. Inside the shop i looked for jay rock. Moments later he walked up front.

"May i help you?" He said smiling. "Yeah im here for devin i sent me here. Said it was urgent." I said looking at him. "Oh yeah come to the back." He said.

Following him he kept looking back at me. I dont know if its because i had my uniform on or what. "Alright here we are. Step into my office." He said cutting on the lights.

Jay rock then sat down. "Arent you suppose to be school?" He asked. "I got to take care of my man first. So whats up?" I said ready to get out of there. He made me nervous.

"Yeah right down to business i like you girl already." He said. "Okay make it quick he waiting on me." I said. Jay rock pulled out a big brown sack. Throwing it on his desk i grabbed for it.

Jay rock smacked my hand and looked at me. "Whats the problem?" I asked. "You cant just come up here and get cash for no exchange." He said.

"Well i dont know what you talking about. All im doing is following my man instructions." I said honestly.

"And i said in exchange for what? Devin know how i get down so lets go on your knees now!" He said grining at me. "No way man thats not happening." I said.

"Oh yes it is school girl. You see if you dont your man is going to roit behind bars. Then when he does get out your a dead bitch." He said.

Okay he was right if i dont get this cash thats my ass. Hurry up i thought to myself. After i got done with jay rock i threw up for what seemed like hours.

U bought me some mouthwash and raised my mouth out. Making it to devin i was ready to get it over with. Looking at the time i noticed school was almost over.

Once devin was released i hugged him tight. Driving to his spot we went inside. Devin had got bigger as i noticed everything about him. He had a fade.

I love his dark chocalate skin tone. His six pack and muscles were a gift from god. He wasnt a gaint he was about 5'6. His eyes were hazel brown.

I loved his tattoos he had them on his neck, back, arms, and leg. Taking off his clothes i studied him. He took a shower and ate something. As i sat there quietly he looked at me.

"Did you take care of that?" He said looking at me. "Take care of what?" I asked confused. He pushed his food away and walked up on me.

I didn't know if i should scared or what. He grabbed my face and kissed me in the mouth. Getting on top of me he held my neck.

With the other hand pulled my panties to the side and stuck his finger deep in me. It hurted so bad it had me crying. "No you didn't bitch. I told you get rid of that baby!" He screamed jumping up.

"I am baby i am. Please just please dont hurt me." I begged to him. "Bitch im not playing with you. Ill kill you ans that seed." He said looking serious.

Crying i just wonted him to calm down. Grabbing on him he yanked away from me. "Baby please i missed you please." I said grabbing him again.