Chapter 38

Lu Mingxu first checked the most important ingredients from the middle age of the remaining medicinal residues, and continued to look at other medicinal residues after finding no problems.

The following medicine dregs were a little unreasonable. After checking it, Lu Mingxu discovered that several medicines and the ingredients in the main prescription canceled each other out, almost losing their efficacy.

"Dare to ask, my lord, who prescribed this medicine?" Lu Mingxu looked a little unhappy, and asked the county magistrate's son with the dregs of the medicine. The magistrate's son raised his head and looked at the dregs of the medicine with a weak face. Then I said: "It seems that this was prescribed by a doctor my father invited from the next city a few days ago, but it didn't work after taking so many days, alas...

" I'm afraid this prescription is also very important for your condition to continue to develop." When Lu Mingxu said this, he was still gnashing his teeth, how could he treat other people's illness as a joke? Come on, just take advantage of people's eagerness, and then prescribe some painless prescriptions to make money all year round?

"Excuse me, is this genius doctor still at the residence?" Lu Mingxu originally wanted to roll up his sleeves and come to him to argue with him, but the county magistrate's son was powerless: "After prescribing these prescriptions, he left, and he didn't even have any money. Take more."

? Lu Mingxu suddenly felt that something was not right, but at this moment, treatment is the most important thing. As for the strangeness of this matter, he will tell the county magistrate after the treatment is completed and his words have weight. It was not in vain for him to save himself once.

"What's the matter?" The county magistrate's son seemed to realize that the question was wrong, and wanted to stand up and ask, but Lu Mingxu didn't want the person concerned to know so quickly, so he shook his head quickly: "It's okay, it's just that if I give you the same as before It will be more helpful for Doctor Fang to talk about it, but even if he is gone, it's okay, I will study more."

So Lu Mingxu made a bow, got up and walked out with the small medicine box that he carried with him. The servant waiting outside heard what Lu Mingxu said when he was diagnosing the county magistrate's son. He knew what the boy was here for, but he didn't mind. After all, the county magistrate didn't understand him, and he didn't even have a decent medical center. The county magistrate only chose to believe in himself after listening to the old doctor's recommendation. Then of course someone has to watch him.

Lu Mingxu has always been a person who firmly believes that he has real abilities, he is not afraid of being probed by others, and he will not feel that such behavior is disrespecting himself.

And the most important thing for him now is to know where Xie Randeng is.

"Doctor Lu, you don't have to worry. Your husband has already been arranged in the guest room of the mansion. After a long journey, he went to bed first. However, adults are generally not worried about going outside for the medicinal materials that the young master needs. Looking for medicine in the medical hall. So I bought high-quality medicine from the medicinal materials, and now there is a small pharmacy in the mansion, or you can follow me to see it, so it will be helpful for prescribing the medicine." Lu Mingxu heard

this What he said was really shocking. I didn't expect that the county magistrate would love his son so much, but thinking about it, the medicinal materials in these medical centers are not high-quality medicinal materials. If there are other places where you can choose medicinal materials, it is true. It's a good choice.

"In that case, let's go and have a look." Lu Mingxu looked at the young man with a smile, and followed the young man to the pharmacy in the mansion, but after walking a few steps, he could smell the aroma of medicinal materials coming from a certain small room, but For Lu Mingxu, who has been soaking in medicinal herbs all year round, this kind of smell is not particularly attractive.

Lu Mingxu didn't even need the servant's guidance, he found the house by himself. The decoration in the house is also very delicate, and even the medicine cabinets that ordinary medical management don't have can be seen.

After Lu Mingxu entered the room, he began to study those medicinal materials. Sure enough, all the medicinal materials that are usually needed are readily available, and there are even a few particularly precious and rare medicinal materials. It seems that the county magistrate wanted to cure his son. It is true that there is no need to deal with all kinds of diseases, but it is impossible to know where a county magistrate got so much money.

It's not Lu Mingxu's business to take care of it, and he doesn't want to take care of it. When the water is clear, there will be no fish. This county magistrate has done good deeds before, so there is no need to continue to pursue the money.

"Then you wait outside. I'll study some prescriptions here." Lu Mingxu is not used to being accompanied by others when he is researching prescriptions by himself. It's just holding on, not pushing yourself away.

Still can hear the movement inside.

Lu Mingxu discovered that there was a table in the pharmacy, on which there was a complete set of pens, ink, papers and inkstones, so Lu Mingxu sat down, and deliberated over and over again the modern Chinese medicine prescriptions for treating tuberculosis according to his own memories.

Finally, there are two prescriptions that have a certain therapeutic effect, but it is not clear whether the dregs of the medicine he took before and these prescriptions have other side effects, so further deliberation is needed, and the research of these two prescriptions today has already cost a lot of money. It took a lot of his energy, so he had to put this matter aside for a while.

Lu Mingxu pinched his brows, he was a little tired, but he put the two prescriptions in the cabinet of the pharmacy properly, got up and walked out.

But it was already evening at this time, the setting sun was lazily spreading over the entire county magistrate's mansion, and it was rather warm, the servants were dozing off at the door before waiting for Lu Mingxu to come out.

Then he quickly put on a smile: "Doctor Lu, my lord has set up a dinner in the main hall and invites you and Fu Lang to come over."

To say that the county magistrate's words and deeds are very popular, but he is only a small doctor, but he deserves a dinner to welcome him. Lu Mingxu nodded with some emotion, Xie Randeng has been picked up in advance, and the old doctor is beside him Lu Mingxu was not afraid that the county magistrate would be rough on him.

When he came to the main hall, Lu Mingxu looked at the dazzling array of food, and was really touched beyond words.

"I was just a petty doctor, but I didn't expect to be so favored and valued by the county magistrate." Lu Mingxu expressed his gratitude to the county magistrate from the bottom of his heart, and then the county magistrate smiled and let Lu Mingxu sit down.

"You don't have to be restrained, it's true in the first place, we don't do things very well, and the doctor is so exhausted that he asked you to check your pulse." The county magistrate felt guilty because of this, but Lu Mingxu shook his head with a smile. During the whole dinner party, the atmosphere was very strong harmony.

What made the county magistrate more puzzled was that Lu Mingxu's behavior was not like that of a doctor in a mountain village at all, but more like the son of a family, because the county magistrate admired his smooth manner of talking and laughing.

It's useless to just appreciate it, the most important thing is to see if he can save his son's life, Lu Mingxu smiled and sat beside Xie Randeng, holding food for him.

"Husband... Husband..." Xie Randeng's eyes flickered with the fear that should have been in an unfamiliar environment, he didn't know what to say, but his hands kept grabbing the corners of Lu Mingxu's clothes.

Lu Mingxu sensed his uneasiness, stretched out his hand and patted his back silently, there were specially invited musicians playing music all around, presumably the words should not be heard by the county magistrate, so Lu Mingxu lowered his voice: "Don't be afraid, The county magistrate just hoped that I could cure his son's illness, but I took a look and it should be okay, don't be afraid."

Lu Mingxu knew that it might be useless to comfort Xie Randeng all the time, so he had to explain it to him The ins and outs of these things, although Xie Randeng is still very puzzled at this time, he doesn't even know that his husband is really good at medicine.

But now, he has a little confidence in his heart, he nodded obediently, and ate food in small bites. In the past few days when Lu Mingxu was in the prison, he was always very scared, and he couldn't eat a few bites at all, so he persisted every day The reason is to cook for Lu Mingxu.

Lu Mingxu also noticed the thinness of his cheeks, and felt very embarrassed... He didn't expect that he was getting thinner and thinner even though he was trying to fatten him up.

"Please don't worry, after this matter is over, we will live a good life when we go back, and we won't have so many worrying things anymore." Lu Mingxu leaned into Xie Randeng's ear and talked, this scene made others feel that they were extremely affectionate , although Lu Mingxu actually thinks so, but he also knows that Xie Randeng has never let her into Xie Randeng's heart, and their current relationship is like a close friend.

Sometimes Lu Mingxu hopes to have feelings for him, but sometimes he hopes that he has no feelings for him.

Because Lu Mingxu is still the original owner, maybe this idea is cruel, but Lu Mingxu decided to find an opportunity to explain to Xie Randeng after the medical center opened and his life stabilized.

At that time, if he can accept himself, that would be great, if he can't accept himself, then he should respect each other as a guest.

Anyway, the original owner can't come back. If Xie Randeng wanted to leave, he couldn't stop him.

Except for a few words with Lu Mingxu at the beginning, the county magistrate talked to the old doctor all the time. The two of them were like close friends who hadn't seen each other for many years. In fact, this is not surprising. I have been sick for a while, so I should have heard that the old doctor is a doctor in the village. After the exchanges, I must be more familiar with him than myself.

It's just that this old doctor's background should not be simple, otherwise, how could he let the county magistrate believe in him so much and be sure to cure his son's illness with such good courtesy? Is it just because of the randomly fabricated identity of the old doctor's master's son?

Lu Mingxu couldn't help being distracted during the banquet, until the old doctor stood up from his seat and walked to his side, then he came back to his senses.

"The county magistrate means that there is no need to worry about his son's illness tonight. Tonight is the fifteenth day, and there is a lantern show on the street. This is a custom here. Whether it is a festival or not, there will be a festival every fifteenth day. Bring Look at your husband, let's go out for a walk together."

When the old doctor said this, he didn't even ask Lu Mingxu if he was full, obviously he had something else to say, so Lu Mingxu clapped his hands and looked at the satiated man who was already full. Xie Randeng, who was at the side, pulled him up, bowed to the county magistrate, and then walked out with the old doctor.

At this time, there is finally no servant around, which actually shows that the county magistrate doesn't want to watch him anymore, at least he won't be watched while he's out of the house.

Lu Mingxu heaved a sigh of relief, stroked Xie Randeng's palm, and pricked up his ears to listen to what the old doctor wanted to say.

"I heard that you went to the pharmacy in the family this afternoon?" The old doctor still has the same personality as before, straight to the point, never any other superfluous greetings, and there is a bit of resentment in his tone, I don't know if he is blaming Throwing pebbles on his head that day.

Lu Mingxu nodded, and then apologized first: "I'm sorry senior, I really didn't intend to throw the stone on your head a few days ago, and you also know that the cell wall is so high, how can I climb up to see it? So it was really a mistake."

This sentence of the senior really hit the old doctor's heart, he raised his eyes to look at Lu Mingxu, his mouth was very coaxing, and then he waved his hand: "Forget it, I don't want to care about this with you, The lantern show outside is very beautiful, let's talk about it after leaving the house."

Lu Mingxu nodded, squeezed Xie Randeng's hand, and the two quickly followed the old doctor out, Xie Randeng didn't understand what they were saying What, I am a little confused, if they want to say that there is an important topic, then why do they bring themselves?

Does Lu Mingxu trust himself? Xie Randeng suddenly felt a little moved. Although he couldn't even speak clearly, this did not hinder the emotional changes in his heart. Seeing that Lu Mingxu was talking to the old doctor, his hands never let go, and they were always tightly Hold yourself.

And the fear of being in this strange environment for the first time was also affected by his action, which alleviated a lot. Xie Randeng smiled at Lu Mingxu, just in time for Lu Mingxu to turn his head back, and his face turned red instantly.

"Husband... Husband..." Xie Randeng looked at him with a red face, but Lu Mingxu did not expect that when he turned around, he would get a very healing smile.

"I'm here." Lu Mingxu originally wanted to say a lot of things, but he couldn't say anything because the old doctor was beside him, so he just coughed a few times, and stretched out his hand to touch Xie Randeng's head unskillfully.

The lantern show on the street is very beautiful. Those dazzling array of lanterns dotted the street like daytime. Lu Mingxu touched the money bag he had brought before he went out. Fortunately, the money he earned before can be more than that at this time. Buy something for Xie Randeng.

Xie Randeng also looked shocked and curious. He had never seen such a scene, even from birth to now.

Lu Mingxu felt a little distressed, but he still had to discuss it with the old doctor before taking him shopping with complete peace of mind.

"Senior, you may wish to speak directly if you have anything to say." Lu Mingxu spoke first.

The old doctor rolled his eyes, and knew that Lu Mingxu was in a hurry to lead his husband to go shopping, so he didn't go around in circles: "You can see, there is something wrong with the medicine residue from before." As soon as these words came out,

Lu Mingxu's eyes widened.

Lu Mingxu finally found out what made him feel wrong. Since the old doctor seemed so familiar with the county magistrate, the county magistrate must have asked him to feel his son's pulse.

I heard the county magistrate's son say that the doctor who prescribed him the medicine had been away for a while, so there must be some old doctor who went to check the medicine residue during this period, so why didn't the old doctor tell them?

"It's true, but I'm still trying to figure out if there's any misunderstanding." Lu Mingxu still doesn't know the position of the old doctor. Maybe he thinks too much about the county magistrate these days, so he doesn't plan to go ahead. Say your position.

The old doctor looked over and patted Lu Mingxu on the head, as if to a junior: "You, you, you still seem so impeccable in front of me. I also discovered this clue, and asked on the sidelines. It's just that he gave him the prescription. Your doctor has a lot of background, so you and I can't offend you."

"But...but! Human life is at stake, can he prescribe these medicines just because he is a doctor?" Lu Mingxu seemed a little excited at this time, he came It's not too long in this era, and there is no obvious class consciousness in my mind.

The old doctor seemed to have expected him to be so excited, so he chose to discuss this matter with him today when no one else was watching.

"The servant you often follow is actually used to spy on you, you should have found out." The old doctor said, Lu Mingxu nodded when he heard the words, the acting skills of the servants in the county magistrate's mansion are still too clumsy. Anyone can see it.

"At the beginning, I was afraid that you would start to make a fuss immediately after you discovered this, but I didn't expect you to be much more mature than I imagined." The old doctor first praised him without stinginess, and then said, "This It's also the reason why I didn't tell you about this until now. First of all, those prescriptions didn't have much impact on Young Master, at most they only delayed his condition, but even if other doctors came over, the prescriptions might not be as good as his

The old doctor paused, then pulled Lu Mingxu and Xie Randeng to a place where there were few people: "It is said that the doctor was recommended by the county magistrate of Biecheng, as long as the son's life is not threatened, the county Even if Ling finds out, there is nothing he can do about it. And if you go to expose... you can only be used by the county magistrate to kill people and silence them, and act for others to watch. Therefore, in this county magistrate's mansion, you need to pay attention not only to etiquette, but also to There are many places with deep water."

Hearing this, Lu Mingxu suddenly felt creepy, and the air around him became a bit colder. He originally wanted to cure the county magistrate's son, so he told the county magistrate by insinuation. Fortunately, the old doctor came tonight and told him , otherwise I don't know how I died.

"Thank you, senior, for your reminder." Lu Mingxu said this from the bottom of his heart. He was very emotional. Sure enough, his previous life was too comfortable. He had never experienced intrigue like this, nor had he experienced such an obvious class like this. distinct.

In such a feudal society, it is simply cannibalism.

Although Xie Randeng on the side didn't understand anything, but the words that would be used to kill people fell firmly on Xie Randeng, and his handsome face turned pale instantly.

Husband, is this going to another tiger's mouth?

The old doctor's words were exhausted, and when he returned to the crowded place, his face became relaxed in an instant: "Okay, it's not easy to come here, so let's take him around, my old man I have old arms and legs, and I don't want to walk around anymore, so I'm on the second floor of this restaurant by the window, when you have fun, come back and find me, and the three of us will go back together."

The old doctor casually pointed to the Jiayao Building next to him. Although it seemed that he chose very casually, he walked in with ease.

Lu Mingxu thought to himself that the identity of an old doctor should not be underestimated, but since he chose to remain anonymous as a village doctor in Jianjia Village, he should have made his own choice. Now Lu Mingxu believes more and more that silence is golden.

Well, since we already know what we need to know, so we have nothing to worry about, Lu Mingxu took Xie Randeng to the place where the lights are the most prosperous, those lanterns are in different styles, it is the first time for Lu Mingxu to know the prosperity of this place, then I It is also so colorful to buy lanterns, and the streets are not inferior to the streets of Beijing that I have seen in TV dramas.

"Xie Randeng, look at these lanterns, how do they look, do they look good?" Lu Mingxu took Xie Randeng's hand and walked into these bustling places. Xie Randeng's pale face had now returned to blood.

Xie Randeng gradually showed a smile, and followed Lu Mingxu to look around. There were a variety of masks and lanterns on the stalls, as well as various river lanterns.

Lu Mingxu had only seen these river lanterns during the modern Qixi Festival, he did not expect to see them on the ancient 15th night, it was indeed as grand as a festival.

However, this can also promote economic development. It seems that the boundaries of the two villages, Yinquan Village and Jianjia Village, are too remote, so they did not feel the economic prosperity of this dynasty.

Lu Mingxu smiled all over his face, he didn't want to be burdened by those worries at this time, he and Xie Randeng could only see each other and the flickering candlelight, this is the most simple light, but it can just prevent the night wind from blowing out the candlelight , and the scenery is not inferior to the modern night scene.

It's really refreshing, Lu Mingxu took Xie Randeng's hand, even before, Lu Mingxu didn't have the habit of going out at night, this time the experience was quite unforgettable for both of them.

"Husband... Husband... look good..." Xie Randeng pointed at these lanterns and smiled happily, but Lu Mingxu deliberately teased him: "Little Randeng is praising your husband for looking good?" Xie Randeng's face turned red instantly,

pulling Lu Mingxu looked elsewhere, just to change the subject and make himself less shy.

Lu Mingxu also understood his little thoughts, and didn't puncture them. He let Xie Randeng pull him to play for a long time, and then stopped to rest when there were fewer people on the street.

"I'll show you!" Lu Mingxu took out a handful of well-wrapped snacks from behind. The snacks that were neither heavy nor greasy took Lu Mingxu's thoughts. When he held the snacks in front of Xie Randeng, Xie Randeng was a little nervous: "Husband... Husband... also eat..."

Lu Mingxu rubbed Xie Randeng's head sadly, then he ate one first, and then pushed the rest to Xie Randeng.

Only then did Xie Randeng pick up the snack, and bit down on it in small bites, feeling infinitely happy in his heart.

It's just that he didn't finish eating, so the old doctor came over directly and knocked on Lu Mingxu's head.

"I don't have any concept of time when I go out. Do you think the door of the county magistrate's mansion is open for you at any time?" Although the tone of this sentence was a bit harsh, Lu Mingxu could also know that the old doctor was doing it for his own good, so for the first time He smiled and did not refute back, and took Xie Randeng back to the county magistrate's mansion together.

Fortunately, the county magistrate had expected it a long time ago, knowing that such lanterns usually came back very late at night, so he specially asked the servant to keep the door open. Seeing that they finally came back, the servant opened the door for them with a smile.

Xie Randeng followed Lu Mingxu back to the guest room, but the bed in one guest room was only a little narrow, Lu Mingxu and Xie Randeng had to sleep in separate rooms, Lu Mingxu first sent Xie Randeng to the opposite guest room , Then when he was about to leave, he was stopped by Xie Randeng. He had spent the whole afternoon figuring out where to fetch water and a series of issues, and at this time he took the initiative to fetch water for Lu Mingxu to wash.

Even when he came to this place, Xie Randeng still didn't forget it, instead he was more diligent. The small handful of snacks was still in his bag. Lu Mingxu wanted to stop him, but he couldn't find a reason, so he could only obediently wait for him to fetch water , You don't need Xie Randeng to wash yourself, two people wash at the same time.

After finally washing up, Xie Randeng and Lu Mingxu returned to the guest room to rest.

Early the next morning, Lu Mingxu got up from the bed. After all, this is not his home, so he can't wait for someone to come over. When he opened the door, Xie Randeng was standing at the door with a food box in his arms, with a look on his face. Looking at Lu Mingxu with a smile.

"Husband... my husband got up... I originally... wanted to ask... where I can...cook in the mansion, but...they gave... this to me, and let the two of us... have breakfast together... " Xie Randeng stammered and finished speaking, and looked at Lu Mingxu with a look of expectation. He hadn't gone back to have dinner with Lu Mingxu for a long time, and he just felt very looking forward to it.

Lu Mingxu also nodded, turned his body sideways to let Xie Randeng in, and after a brief wash, the two of them pulled up their long hair and began to eat.

The breakfast at the county magistrate's mansion did not disappoint anyone, not only steamed stuffed bun rice porridge but also some delicious pickles, which could only be regarded as a mediocre breakfast in modern times, but compared to these days, it seems much more delicious .

Now Xie Randeng finally didn't have to share it with Lu Mingxu just because there were too many rice grains in someone's bowl, but finished eating happily, wiped his mouth, and looked at Lu Mingxu with bright eyes: "husband...husband...is it delicious? ..."

Lu Mingxu nodded. Seeing Xie Randeng's attentive appearance, he felt much happier. After all, it showed that Xie Randeng was much less vigilant towards him.

To be able to see such a result, Lu Mingxu was actually very happy, at least he wasn't afraid of seeing himself like before.

"Husband... are you...going...to continue researching the prescription..." Xie Randeng guessed what Lu Mingxu was going to do today, but Lu Mingxu seemed surprised, he nodded: "That's right, how did the little husband know? "

Xie Randeng heard Lu Mingxu call himself that for the first time, and lowered his head shyly, then quickly stood on tiptoe and kissed Lu Mingxu's cheek: "Husband...husband...come on..." Lu Mingxu was stunned

, He didn't expect Xie Randeng to be so active today, he was always absent-minded about the kiss, and then walked to the pharmacy with a smile, the accompanying servants saw that something was wrong, and made fun of Lu Mingxu.

"Doctor Lu was very happy last night, right?" Lu Ming straightened his expression, pretending not to care so much and told the boy to stop talking, while he walked to the pharmacy and buried himself in a pile of herbs.

The last two prescriptions that were screened out were compared repeatedly by Lu Mingxu, and finally came up with a foolproof prescription, but he was not sure if it conflicted with the previous medicine, so Lu Mingxu opened the door and asked the servant.

"Have you stopped taking your medicine?"

The young man dozed off again and again, and finally got up and replied quickly when he heard the sound: "Back to the doctor, the county magistrate was afraid that the two prescriptions would conflict, so he stopped taking the medicine for you yesterday. I don't know when." Is it long? Or should we continue to stop?"

Lu Mingxu calculated the time and estimated that he would be able to give him a new prescription tonight, but before that, he had to report to the county magistrate.

"Where is the county magistrate at this time?" Lu Mingxu asked, the servant thought for a while, and replied that he should be handling official business in the study, and Lu Mingxu asked him to take him there.

The servant quickly responded, and then saw Lu Mingxu rushing into the county magistrate's study with the prescription, and placed the prescription on the table.

"My lord, I think you can understand the prescriptions. The young master's disease is a lung disease that is very troublesome for ordinary doctors. You must also know it. The pathogenesis is tuberculosis and insect infestation. No. Many Chinese herbal medicines have anti-tuberculosis and bactericidal effects, such as Baibu, Baiji, Coptis, Garlic, Cordyceps, Gonggongcao, Humulus, etc. Adding these to the prescription can suppress it very well." ①Lu Mingxu is very

respectful He explained to the county magistrate, and then waited for the county magistrate to answer. Sure enough, the county magistrate picked up the prescription and his eyes lit up, and he was amazed again and again: "I know the cause of it, but there are many places that seem to be beyond the reach of medicinal materials. Several medicinal materials can really produce effects together."

A long-term illness is self-medicating, and this sentence is not bad. Although the people around him are not county magistrates, the county magistrate has also made up a lot of homework for his son. He was still worried about Lu Mingxu's medical skills, but now that he read this prescription, he knew that he had nothing to worry about.

"I hope that Doctor Lu will save my son. If I can, I won't worry about any reward." The county magistrate may have seen hope for the first time in a long time, and he seemed a little excited. Xu talked about the concept, and then asked whether the medicines could be found in the pharmacy. If not, he immediately sent someone to look for them.

Lu Mingxu said that all the medicines can be found in the pharmacy, and all of today's events made the magistrate feel amazing. He never thought that he could actually find the medicine for his son's illness in his own pharmacy.

Lu Mingxu repeatedly promised that he would do his best to save the son, and the county magistrate was relieved to let him out, and sent someone to deliver some silver to the guest room in the next second. Xie Randeng was dumbfounded at this time, but fortunately, the boy explained Because of this, Xie Randeng had no choice but to bite the bullet and take it.

Although Xie Randeng and Lu Mingxu were poor, neither of them dared to accept the money until the old doctor came over at noon...

The author has something to say:

Note: ①Traditional Chinese medicine treatment mostly targets tuberculosis, that is, "pulmonary tuberculosis

". The pathogenesis is tuberculosis and insect infestation of the lungs, and the treatment is based on tonifying deficiency and cultivating vitality, anti-tuberculosis and killing parasites. Many Chinese herbal medicines have anti-tuberculosis and bactericidal effects, such as Baibu, Baiji, Coptis, Garlic, Cordyceps, Gonggongcao, Humulus, etc. ——From Baidu Encyclopedia.