Chapter 2 Poor Little

Although Lu Mingxu probably knew what the person in front of him had suffered, since the original owner had been in prison for such a long time, where did his injuries come from?

Xie Randeng's thin face drooped slightly, he didn't dare to look at Lu Mingxu, but his callused palms stretched out towards Lu Mingxu, as if he wanted to help him up.

"Just tell me if you ask me." Lu Mingxu frowned, his voice was a little chilly, but it was the high-volume question that made Xie Randeng tremble all over, and his thin hands also trembled, and he couldn't even stretch it out. Not even going back.

It was only then that Lu Mingxu realized that he might be a bit fierce, so he had to ask patiently: "What's the matter? Tell me, I... Husband can avenge you?" Xie Randeng pursed his lips and stood up, then stammered:

" Prison...the jailers think...the money is too small...but...this is my...last dowry for money...the family has...not a copper coin..." In a short sentence

, It took Xie Randeng such a long time to finish speaking, and after he finished speaking, he glanced at Lu Mingxu, thinking that he would be greeted with an impatient roar, but who knew... Lu Mingxu actually listened patiently to the end! ?

It was the first time for Lu Mingxu to listen to Xie Randeng's stammering speech, but sitting on the ground, he was thinking about the ferocious appearance of those prison guards.

But I just came out, if I go in just to win this breath... Xie Randeng will not be so easy to catch himself.

Lu Mingxu calmed down, he looked at Xie Randeng beside him, he had a slender body and a handsome appearance, no matter how he looked at it, he should be a person with good looks, but Lu Mingxu sighed regretfully when he was reduced to the current situation.

The cold wind blows all around, and the biting feeling hits. The family already has no money, but sitting here with the wind and cold is another sum of money.

Lu Mingxu sighed, and wanted to get up with Xie Randeng's arm, but found that he was much thinner than imagined, and almost as soon as he put his hand on it, he had already touched the bones under the skin.

Lu Mingxu BaN was taken aback for a moment, and then a chill spread over him. He didn't dare to stand up forcefully. The man was obviously about the same height as him, but with one hand he looked so thin.

"Husband...is taller...a lot..." This is the first time Xie Randeng has spoken on his own initiative, and Lu Mingxu has also begun to pay attention to this. Why do both the jailer and Xie Randeng say that they are taller? Could it be that he is not a soul wearer? Then where did Lu Mingxu in this world go?

The dim light did not allow Xie Randeng to see the clues on Lu Mingxu's face. Although he had a large number of memories in his mind, they were played like a revolving lantern. He didn't know the way from the prison to home.

But Lu Mingxu didn't leave, and Xie Randeng didn't leave. The two of them stared at each other, which made Lu Mingxu laugh angrily. He remembered that the ancients seemed to be disrespectful to those behind?

Lu Mingxu didn't think these dregs of etiquette were good things, so he endured the pain in his legs and said, "Go ahead, my legs hurt, so I walk slowly." Only then did

Xie Randeng pace forward slowly, and from time to time He will look back to see if Lu Mingxu has followed, the careful details make Lu Mingxu a little distressed.

The way home from the cell was not too far away, but the road was a bit rough, and even had to go through a mess of woods.

A mess of tree branches lay in front of him, but Xie Randeng seemed to be used to it, he stretched out his scarred arm and pushed aside the branches, and after walking by himself, he had to wait for Lu Mingxu to come over.

Some of those twigs just pressed on Xie Randeng's scar, causing the scar to flow out blood again, just hanging on Xie Randeng's arm, it was extremely glaring.

Lu Mingxu didn't say anything, but Bai Shengsheng's arm rolled up his sleeves and replaced Xie Randeng's arm against the branch of the tree, and he didn't let it down until both of them had calmed down.

The dead gray on Xie Randeng's face came alive, but before he could say anything, a violent cough choked his words.

Coughing, thin body, ashen complexion... Lu Mingxu observed Xie Randeng little by little, and soon came to the conclusion that cold weather can easily hurt the lungs. Once the body is too cold, a person like Xie Randeng who is extremely thin, The lungs in the body will be injured, and his cough and complexion should be caused by lung qi deficiency and lung qi reflux, causing lung disease and cough symptoms. ①It

's not an incurable disease, but in ancient times when the level of medical treatment was lacking, I am afraid that it still has to be treated by ancient Chinese medicine.

Once the occupational disease came, Lu Mingxu's traveling speed became even slower, Xie Randeng was not in a hurry, it was already 10:00 in the middle of the night, the two of them were walking one after the other, the moonlight stretched their figures for a long time, looking from afar It's like two people who are like glue.

But only these two people know how far away they are from each other's hearts.

Lu Mingxu didn't want to have anything to do with him, but since he had traveled here with his whole body, it should be very difficult to go back. He hoped that since he came, he would settle down and live his life well.

As for Xie Randeng... This person is pitiful, but after all, he was not caused by himself. Since the original owner has entered into a marriage contract with him, there is no need to be unreasonable, just take good care of him.

Lu Mingxu made a calculation in his heart, and kept his head down, but he kept walking, but it was too quiet around him, so Lu Mingxu raised his head again, to check whether the person in front of him was still there.

He was too quiet, walking slowly with his head down, as if mountains and rivers could be walked by him, even the restless heart was soothed, a gust of cold wind blew again, Xie Randeng's temples drooped down Hair and empty sleeves swayed slowly with the wind.

Lu Mingxu didn't know why, but suddenly he felt restless from the bottom of his heart. He really wanted to ask Xie Randeng to come over and enlighten him, but the man's shrinking was obvious.

Like a frightened kitten, a high-pitched voice can frighten him for a long time. Such a person is too timid and fragile.

But it was too tenacious. In the original memory, Xie Randeng had been coughing all day long. For this reason, he was disgusted by the original owner and drove him to sleep in the ventilated kitchen in the middle of the night.

Since they got married, they only tried to court each other that night in the bridal chamber, and never touched Xie Randeng's finger again, and more of them wantedonly abused and robbed the little money earned by embroidering handkerchiefs.

The more Lu Mingxu thought about it, the more he spurned him, his complexion became ugly, the moonlight gradually dimmed, maybe there were dark clouds covering the moon, and the road became darker, Lu Mingxu would step on stones from time to time and hurt his leg. Take a deep breath.

When I looked up again, there was a building in front of me that could barely be called a house. The door was basically useless, and it was more sloppy than the wooden stick door of the cell. A few branches were tied up to block it, which could be regarded as a door.

The author has something to say:

① "Traditional Chinese medicine believes that cold weather can easily damage the lungs, which means that once the body is cold, or drinking cold drinks, the lungs will be injured. Coughs are mostly caused by lung qi deficiency and lung qi reflux, and cough symptoms appear." From Baidu Encyclopedia