Chapter 45 "Only if you don't forget each other can last the years"

The old doctor had already stood in front of the yard waiting for Lu Mingxu to land, he narrowed his eyes slightly, and still sighed: "I know you cured the county magistrate's son this time, but you have a lot of thoughts that should not be inquired about. Let's stop here."

Lu Mingxu was suddenly a little shocked, he didn't expect that the old doctor who came up to stand by him changed his tone, so in this half day, did the county magistrate discuss something with the old doctor again?

Lu Mingxu lowered his head, naturally he didn't know what to say, so he nodded first, agreed to the old doctor, and then walked back with a full heart, now the sky is completely dark, and the entire county magistrate's mansion , due to the light movements and the need to take care of the young master's body, most of them are quiet.

Lu Mingxu actually knew the truth that curiosity killed the cat. He just wanted to use the power of the county magistrate to get out of prison. Moreover, the county magistrate brought in the money every day, but in fact, the treatment of his son The matter has come to an end, and it will be fine if you keep taking those medicines.

Lu Mingxu suddenly felt that the water was very deep. He made a big decision. When he returned to the small courtyard of the guest room, he packed his things overnight and left a note explaining the follow-up treatment of the prescription. Yinliang started to run away.

In fact, the guards in the county magistrate's mansion were still very strict, but no one came out to stop Lu Mingxu from running that night. Even when Lu Mingxu was about to walk out of this alley, he turned around and saw the old doctor with a smile on his face.

He said: "You have medical skills, you shouldn't belong to this place, so let's take your full knowledge to save more people." After that, he laughed and turned around and walked

into the mansion again. Of course Lu Mingxu knew this old man He will not do anything that is not good for both parties. He is most worried that someone will bully his family, Xu Chuanbai.

In a certain year in the future, the county magistrate impeached the third prince for accepting bribes, and deliberately told about his son. During this period, the old doctor was helping them. It turned out that the doctor who was not very skilled in medicine was sent by the third prince to monitor the county. ordered.

Those expensive medicinal materials are all gimmicks, just to give them a banner to exchange money, but the third prince is a member of the court after all, Lu Mingxu is very glad that he didn't intervene in this matter at that time, and when he didn't know about it, He has been working as a doctor in his own clinic for several years, and his reputation has gradually spread. After changing his name and surname, it seems that all the past has nothing to do with him.

Xie Randeng's stuttering also got better with Lu Mingxu's careful adjustments, and soon the news spread in Fengyu City that the best doctor in the city was going to marry his husband.

The three books and six appointments were all assigned to Xie Randeng, and all the profits of the entire medical center were also managed by Xie Randeng. Xie Randeng sat under the flower candles and raised his hazy tearful eyes.

"Husband, since you said a lot about medical skills that day, I can almost be sure that you are not the inhumane person before... But I never dare to speak up, and I dare not ask you, for fear that my only shelter is the Not anymore. I never thought that after all these years... you would treat me so well."

Xie Randeng also confessed his feelings before taking off his clothes, Lu Mingxu's hands stopped, it turned out that the two were going in both directions, never so it is.

The author has something to say:

finish, take a look at the advance receipt.

① "I rely on writing to become a god in the strange talk of rules"

[Hello, respected players, welcome to the world of strange talk about rules, I wish you a happy play~]

Duan Xingci was originally just a writer of infinite stream novels at a certain point, and hit the street Three years later, when he finally wanted to write a book to become a god, he was drawn into one of the huge systems of the infinite stream game: the world of strange stories about rules because he was rushing to draft all night.

The night parade in the town of believers, the strange mortuary that appeared in the forest after a car accident, and the rule note that always appeared at the head of the bed in the Sixth Mental Hospital...

When the rules and tasks were promulgated, other channels came in. The head author of the same website, when the former competitors of the same website met in the infinite streaming game, the previous suspicions were resolved.

Gradually everyone has discovered that the only thing that makes this world different from other infinite streaming games is that the strange tales of rules run through paper and pen, and you can absorb horror elements at certain moments during the dungeon. Gao's horror fiction fragments, published chapters connected to the outside world.

As long as the popularity of the chapter is high enough, you can increase your own force value, and sometimes you can even summon terrifying creatures for your own use.

Realizing this, the authors of the major channels stumbled and showed their talents. When they finally passed the dungeon, the mainline boss was ushered in.

The system released a task that night: when challenging the mainline boss, you can only choose to summon any character in the last draft of the book before you transmigrated to help the player pass the level.

Once this announcement was released, the writers went crazy—fantasy writers summoned their demon king Hao Daer all night, male frequency writers summoned their strongest soldier king, and romance writers could only deduct 6 while crying. With a well-known emotional line successfully bound with the fantasy author, pass the level together.

When it came to Duan Xingci, he was so mysterious that he procrastinated until the end to make a summoning request to the system. Those who had originally scoffed at him were all dumbfounded.

Duan Xingci actually summoned the final big boss of the infinite flow that he wrote!

All authors: Nima, why didn't you say that you wrote Unlimited Stream earlier!

The big boss, who can sweep away demons and goblins with a single afterimage, just bowed down respectfully, and successfully recognized the master.

"Master, just call me." The big boss smiled, wrapped Duan Xingci in his arms, and added in his ear, "As long as the master can give a reward at night." Finally, Duan

Xingci The Conferred God Ceremony of resignation was completed, but somehow a man was brought back.

#笔下BOSS's goal is what should I do, wait online! #

②"Pick up a prince to farm"

The people's teacher Ying Yuan has traveled through.

Come to a continent that has never appeared before in history.

Having read a few novels, he thought that he would be deeply involved in the court, but he didn't want to hold the book in his hand and became the private school teacher in the village.

Facing a beautiful pastoral scene, Ying Yuan devoted himself to teaching and received acclaim from the village. He wanted to live his life like this, but he picked up a boy who looked like a wolf cub at the entrance of the village that day.

"What's your name?"

The young man shook his head, hugged Ying Yuan's arm and didn't let go, rubbing his furry head back and forth.

"Where do you live?"

The boy then shook his head, put down the clean dishes, and spread out his books to review his homework.

Seeing this young man with amnesia, Ying Yuan started to have a headache. If so, how about farming together?

The days passed day by day, after fighting top relatives and teaching a few batches of students, the two of them got together in a daze under the cajoling of the villagers.

Unexpectedly, that night, the boy disappeared, Ying Yuan searched all over the city, and finally returned with red eyes and a cold heart.

——

Lu Xing resigned as a prince, went out to fight with amnesia and wandered in the countryside, but was picked up by a man who looked like a banished fairy.

He is cold and good-looking, a beauty I have never seen before; he is upright and intelligent, and has never let himself suffer...

But on the night of getting married, Lu Xingci recovered his memory, knowing that he should return to the court and return to life, and set off overnight.

When they said goodbye, Lu Xingci put his arms around Ying Yuan's waist in a dragon robe.

"Rude!"

Lu Xingci said in a hoarse voice, "Please teach me again, sir. What is etiquette?"