Chapter 36

Sure enough, the old doctor's resentful shout came from outside, and Lu Mingxu actually found it a little funny. The surrounding walls were dark and damp, and Lu Mingxu didn't even want to get close to the wall.

Unexpectedly, not long after I went out, I returned to this place, and even this place has not changed, but the previous jailer seemed to be getting promoted and made a fortune.

Here, Jian Xing'an rushed to Lu Mingxu's house in a hurry. It was time to cook, but Xie Randeng didn't know about it. He wanted to make the meal more delicious, because his husband worked too hard, so he had to work hard. Nutritional supplements.

Who knew that Xie Randeng, who was still a little dazed when he heard the knock on the door, completely froze in place after hearing Jian Xingan's urgent notification.

"You...you mean...husband...was...taken away?" Xie Randeng would have slumped on the ground and cried all day, but now he was so frightened that he wanted to rummage through the box He asked for money and continued to redeem Lu Mingxu.

Seeing Xie Randeng's appearance, Jian Xing'an even regretted telling him, which only aroused people's worries.

"He was framed by others for some kind of witchcraft this time, and he can't just redeem it with money." Jian Xing'an also felt very uncomfortable. It stands to reason that today's incident is also related to him, but Lu Mingxu was detained. At that time, I didn't speak up, so...

"I'm sorry, I could have spoken up, but I was scared at that moment." Jian Xing'an did not deny his mistake, and he really thought so at the time of.

Xie Randeng didn't mean to blame Jian Xing'an, he knew that even if Lu Mingxu was here, he wouldn't let himself blame Jian Xing'an, he was panicked now, he didn't know what to say, he just held the money bag and didn't know what to say. Overwhelmed.

"But don't worry, as long as there is no order from Mr. Restricting Order, there is still room for change." Jian Xing'an just started to explain the comfort here, and the old doctor over there came over cursingly: "Don't be afraid, your Husband's life is at stake."

These words were like the pinnacle of calming the sea, finally reassuring Xie Randeng, but he still looked anxiously at the old doctor: "How...how can I save...husband..." Xie

Randeng Ran Deng's anxious tears were about to come out, but he had no choice but to wait for the old doctor to reply.

The old doctor did not intend to tell them this plan so early, but kept repeating that he had a way. At this moment, Xie Randeng even wanted to kneel down to the old doctor. Now anyone who can save his husband is a good person .

"You don't need to do this, I don't want him to be wronged and died so early for a malleable talent like him." The old doctor is obviously not suitable for such a scene, and he still has something to do, so he needs to leave for the county as soon as possible.

The county seat is only a few trees away from the town, but the ancient carriages and horses are not fast, so it is necessary to leave as soon as possible. The old doctor asked the village head to take good care of Xu Chuanbai, and started to leave by himself.

Jian Xingan was also inconvenient to stay longer, but he apologized solemnly and then left with some guilt, leaving only Xie Randeng standing in the wind and perplexed for a moment, and the sense of belonging that he finally raised because of Lu Mingxu's return almost collapsed. Thinking of Lu Mingxu being in prison now, Xie Randeng felt chills all over his body, as if he was in it.